#1 2020-03-24 18:00

EducatNZ

Censorship on the forums.

Hey everyone.

As I'm sure you're aware, we have recently launched our cannabis store and posted a topic on the forums alongside it. Days after the thread was posted, the topic was removed by the admin of Tor Market saying that the forums were created for his market, not ours.

However, there are two sections on this forum for both a) "New Zealand darknet markets" and b) "Tor Market". Our forum post was under section a, which is supposedly completely unrelated to Tor Market, yet was removed as it was not relevant to the section?

Not only this, but the admin of Tor Market himself has also said to me through the Tor Market support when I was being slandered by 'whiplashsmile' months ago;

Me: I'm not sure where else I can contact you. As you may be aware, the user whiplashsmile has been non stop going at it on the forums for hours trying to call me a scammer because I will not send him his tracking number not even 24 hours after we shipped his order. This is absolutely fucking ridiculous. Can you please take control of the situation and get him to stop acting like a child?

Admin: the forum was setup because dread mod kept deleting posts so nothing gets moderated unless off topic. its best to ignore the crazy people and they destroy their own reputation

Yet, yesterday, a review from a genuine customer on the forums was deleted. We have [SCAM word detected here] chat records with this user communicating the delivery of the package. We have order records within our site database correlating to this [SCAM word detected here] username.

This was a review in which benefited us, the now competition to Tor Market. It was then deleted with no comment to as why, despite the previous claims in which the admin stated he will not delete anything unless 'off-topic'. Is a review of a rising vendor store in the 'New Zealand darknet markets' section of a New Zealand Darknet Forum seem off topic to you?

How is it fair that only in the case that only negative discussion regarding the site is allowed;

there is a security issue that could compromise buyers privacy,

yet positive discussion is banned.

This admin has gone directly out of his way to censor discussion of his competition. kiwiasbro has been banned from Tor Market, yes. He should not be able to be banned from the 'NZ Darknet Forums' (not Tor Market forums), as a result of his actions on Tor Market in the past.

I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing about this. However, as a community is it not somewhat our responsibility to ensure this forum stays as open as it possibly can be? The whole site has been banned on the forums run by supposed competition without a chance to even prove itself. We have many orders running through our site at this point without a single issue. We are legitimate, we will not stand to be censored.

#2 2020-03-24 18:20

EducatNZ

Re: Censorship on the forums.

Sprinkles wrote:

You teamed up with the most hated crackhead little shitbag on here to make a competing site, you made your own bed mate. If you'd opened your market with anyone else you'd probably have gotten away with advertising it on here but a little cunt that openly threatens to turn customers in to LE and has been banned for scamming multiple times obviously isn't going to be trusted to advertise a competing site.

I've never had a negative experience as either a customer or employee of kiwiasbro.

You are free to form your views, as is the community. We should not be restricted to these ideas however. Let the topic of the site stay open within reason so people are at least susceptible to a change of mind.

#3 2020-03-24 22:50

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Fuck off and don't post here again. He has been allowed to announce his site, now move future discussion to Dread.The guy tried to blackmail he would shut down these sites if he wasnt paid $1.5K and now he expects to advertise and post reviews here. The guy is a fucking moron , use another site.

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2020-03-24 23:10)

#4 2020-03-25 00:20

kroad
Verified Vendor

tormarket wrote:

Fuck off and don't post here again. He has been allowed to announce his site, now move future discussion to Dread.The guy tried to blackmail he would shut down these sites if he wasnt paid $1.5K and now he expects to advertise and post reviews here. The guy is a fucking moron , use another site.

what is the name of the user who tried to blackmail you? Cheers!

#5 2020-03-25 07:30

maryjanes_bakedgoods
Verified Vendor

kroad wrote:
tormarket wrote:

I think they are refering to kiwiasbro

#6 2020-03-25 10:40

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

kroad wrote:
tormarket wrote:

extortion might be the right word. His messages are here

#7 2020-04-01 20:00

whiplashsmile

hey educat, tormarket pays for these forums! start your own forum on your shitsite! Even if he banned everything, his site ,his right!  He let you advertise your site, what more do you want dickhead? Your acting like your a victim of a consumer rights breach, I am surprised you havent contacted Fair GO with your whining dribble!    He hasnt banned this thread has he? His reasons are clear, but you cant see that cause your too involved in being a whinging little cunt!   Fuck off and get kiwiasbro some more crack precious!

#8 2020-04-03 08:50

EducatNZ

whiplashsmile wrote:

hey educat, tormarket pays for these forums! start your own forum on your shitsite! Even if he banned everything, his site ,his right!  He let you advertise your site, what more do you want dickhead? Your acting like your a victim of a consumer rights breach, I am surprised you havent contacted Fair GO with your whining dribble!    He hasnt banned this thread has he? His reasons are clear, but you cant see that cause your too involved in being a whinging little cunt!   Fuck off and get kiwiasbro some more crack precious!

Hahahaha you're a fucking parasite. We're good now anyway. Where else do you think people are buying weed during quarantine? There's a community outside of these forums.

Discussion on our site is no longer allowed anyway. Just leave it be smile

Board footer