#1 2020-04-21 02:30

breakfreepablo

Poppy seed tea

Hi,
Has anyone tried poppy seed tea? I just ordered some online and I'm wondering what to expect.

#2 2020-04-21 20:50

forumnoob

Re: Poppy seed tea

We used to make our own back in the day with 1kg bags of poppy seeds. Tasted pretty awful, but gave us a nice mild buzz for a couple of hours. I guess it will depend on the concentration of seeds as to how strong it yours will be.

#3 2020-04-22 11:10

winger74

you might want to check if they have been washed or not, if they washed forget about it, most places you get poppy seeds from have been washed and therefore no good for getting buzzed

#4 2020-04-24 16:00

ropata2

I think washing is an urban myth. The cost to wash and then dry would be exorbitant. They quickly go rancid after being wet. When people say seeds are washed, they bought the wrong brand that has low opium content. There is a huge variance between varieties and even the same brand can vary extremely leading to OD deaths.
If you get the correct brand that is breed for pharmaceutical use in the production of medicines, the seeds can be a very cost effective method. Avg seeds might have 60mg morphine per kg, plus codiene but the good brand has more.

#5 2020-04-24 18:40

m92fs
Banned

I've always wanted to know where I could obtain the proper poppy seeds to make poppy tea. I've tried once with poppy seeds from an organic store but felt nothing. Maybe cause I take 600  - 800mg codeine at a time and my tolerance too high or there wasn't any morphine in them.

Anybody shed some light on where I can obtain the correct poppy seeds?

#6 2020-04-28 13:30

breakfreepablo

Hi all,
Ive done some research and it seems that it entirely depends on the batch. Even certain store bought once produce an effect depending on brand. With that said, if your tolerance is higher than 200mg codeine to get buzzed then you wont have luck with local ones. Best bet is to find a vendor whos got good seeds. I know for a fact that Australia has some of the best seeds so I'd imagine it wouldn't be hard to get them for us. When looking for seeds make sure to not trust the vendor. They all say " unwashed" because they know it sells better. Unwashed seeds generally have some plant material and a white coating on a normally black/ blue seed. I can upload pics if your generally interested.

#7 2020-04-28 19:50

m92fs
Banned

raccooncable wrote:
m92fs wrote:

I've always wanted to know where I could obtain the proper poppy seeds to make poppy tea. I've tried once with poppy seeds from an organic store but felt nothing. Maybe cause I take 600  - 800mg codeine at a time and my tolerance too high or there wasn't any morphine in them.

Anybody shed some light on where I can obtain the correct poppy seeds?

Hey, just a bit of friendly advice. The body can't metabolize more than 600mg of codeine at once. You're wasting precious codeine! If you want a stronger effect than 600mg, take 600mg then an additional 200mg in an hour or two. I've never dosed this high myself (360mg max) but you must have a decent tolerance.

I've been taking codeine a long time and have found the ceiling dose to be a myth at least for me anyway. I've read about it whilst researching codeine many times but I can diffenitly feel a difference between 600mg and 800mg. Some people say the ceiling is 400mg and its diffenitly not true  I would be more than happy to stop wasting money if 400mg hot me anything like 600 - 800 but it dosent.

I've heard that a small percentage of people metabolize codeine better than others so it's possible I am one of those.

I see you have been looking for opiates. Why not buy panadeine over the counter and perform a cold water extract. That's what I do and you can legally obtain a fairly high dose of opiates without the paracetamol. Just a thought if you haven't tried.

#8 2020-04-29 02:00

m92fs
Banned

I dont know if you live in a city but I have successfully cycled pharmacies for at least 5 years buying at minimum once a week and have probably been refused 1 or 2 times in that time. You dont have to extract to get high but higher doses will have better pain killing

#9 2020-05-10 12:20

ropata2

raccooncable wrote:
ropata2 wrote:

I think washing is an urban myth. The cost to wash and then dry would be exorbitant. They quickly go rancid after being wet. When people say seeds are washed, they bought the wrong brand that has low opium content. There is a huge variance between varieties and even the same brand can vary extremely leading to OD deaths.
If you get the correct brand that is breed for pharmaceutical use in the production of medicines, the seeds can be a very cost effective method. Avg seeds might have 60mg morphine per kg, plus codiene but the good brand has more.

Do you happen to know what brands work?

You got to look at the bag and try different brands. Seeds have doubled in price over the last few years and I think it was because so many people discovered  how much morphine was in some brands and stocks kept selling out.

#10 2020-05-10 22:10

m92fs
Banned

ropata2 wrote:
raccooncable wrote:
ropata2 wrote:

Do you happen to know what brands work?

You got to look at the bag and try different brands. Seeds have doubled in price over the last few years and I think it was because so many people discovered  how much morphine was in some brands and stocks kept selling out.

Could you shed some light on good brands easy to be obtained in NZ?

Board footer