#1 2020-04-21 12:20

gxbear

Love letter or a visit?

Curious to know if anyone has had any run ins with LE in the past with getting packages seized. What amounts and did you recieve a love letter or a visit? I read somewhere awhile ago that they don't even bother pursuing caught packages in NZ under 1kg(or somewhere near) but I find that hard to believe.

#2 2020-04-22 12:00

tituspullo

Re: Love letter or a visit?

Yep, I had a knock at the door.
Was ordering pretty regularly from all over the world, a variety of weights and products. Delivery was about 70% successful. Then I had a late delivery for 1gm of Meth from Germany. Letter finally arrived about 3 weeks after order, which was odd. Package had been opened up & sellotaped closed. Nothing inside. Then I noticed a tiny round sticker on the back that read "Examined by NZ Customs" Doh!
Cops came around about a week later, talking about something called the "Darknet" and how my address had been flagged. Obviously I was shocked, as I've never even heard of the "Darknet" and I couldn't understand how any of this could have happened.
Since then I've found a new drop for Int'l, but try and only buy domestic of possible.
Chur

#3 2020-04-24 15:50

ropata2

Had they tested it to determine it was meth?

#4 2020-04-24 21:50

tituspullo

Didn't really want to engage with them on that level, just plead ignorance & shock as to how this could have ever happened to a God Fearing Christian taxpayer.

#5 2020-05-12 22:10

Solidspsycho

tituspullo wrote:

Didn't really want to engage with them on that level, just plead ignorance & shock as to how this could have ever happened to a God Fearing Christian taxpayer.

I would have had to change my undies hahahaha. Lucky they didnt come knocking with a search warrant

Board footer