#1 2020-06-08 16:50

femurpeat

Best way to get benzo perscriptions In NZ

Anybody have any luck getting prescribed benzodiazapines in New Zealand, If so how did you get it?

#2 2020-06-08 17:40

Speed_Freak
Verified Vendor

Re: Best way to get benzo perscriptions In NZ

You'll probably have trouble getting them prescribed for more than a week or so. There's only a few ways to get them which would be anxiety muscle spasms and alcohol withdraws, you might think sleeping problems however they tend to prescribe Z drugs instead such as Zopiclone. For the problems I listed before this would usually only be a side treatment and as well as the benzo's you would have to also be participating in therapy, taking other drugs such as SSRI's etc.

#3 2020-06-08 20:00

maryjanes_bakedgoods
Verified Vendor

A friend of mine has been prescribed xanax for the last six months.
She does seem to legitimately need it although it probally would be cheaper on here as she gets it through a private psychiatrist which costs a bomb.

#4 2020-06-08 20:50

Freelancer

Getting benzos prescribed here is very difficult unless you find a doctor who will give them out. Wish there was a list online of such doctors lmao. It’s gonna be a tough road of trying other things such as therapy etc and even if you get them they won’t give you anything strong for more than a weeks supply unless you’ve been hospitalised for panic attacks. I suppose rightfully as benzos are dangerous however tough for us users of benzos.

Board footer