#1 2020-07-07 03:40

raccooncable

Vendor let us down seeking two tabs of acid that can be ship overnight

Hi I ordered two hits of acid twelve days ago thinking that would leave plenty of time for it to be processed and shipped. I ordered it for something very special. Well it took the vendor two days to accept the order, six days to ship it and it has been now over 4 buisness days and the weekend since it was shipped and it hasn't shown up. Vendor states that he will give up tracking number after 4 days and I asked for it but I have been left on read. Completely ignored. It was close to autofinalising so I fear the vendor is trying to scam me even though he's not new and has some good reviews. This is really disheartening and dissapointing as our plans may now be ruined. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to please custom list 2-3 hits and send it on overnight courier as I can't afford more than that

Last edited by raccooncable (2020-07-07 03:50)

#2 2020-07-07 11:10

EmpireNZ
Verified Vendor

Re: Vendor let us down seeking two tabs of acid that can be ship overnight

raccooncable wrote:

Hi I ordered two hits of acid twelve days ago thinking that would leave plenty of time for it to be processed and shipped. I ordered it for something very special. Well it took the vendor two days to accept the order, six days to ship it and it has been now over 4 buisness days and the weekend since it was shipped and it hasn't shown up. Vendor states that he will give up tracking number after 4 days and I asked for it but I have been left on read. Completely ignored. It was close to autofinalising so I fear the vendor is trying to scam me even though he's not new and has some good reviews. This is really disheartening and dissapointing as our plans may now be ruined. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to please custom list 2-3 hits and send it on overnight courier as I can't afford more than that

I can do that, I've messaged you on the market with a custom listing.

Board footer