#1 2020-07-05 13:20

LettuceManNZ

Any word from BENZOUK?

Decided to take the risk and make a small order off him about a month and a half ago, I didnt have high hopes as I could see he was over loaded with orders/messages and expected it to take around 2 months if it were to show. But ive just seen that he has removed all his orders and has even more unread messages, has anyone heard anything or has he quit? Also he used to have a [SCAM word detected here] on his profile to contact him through but i cant find his username anymore so if anyone has that for me to try would be great.

#2 2020-07-05 13:50

whofus

Re: Any word from BENZOUK?

He got disabled by tormarket, maybe because of the huge amount of recent negative feedback and ignoring all messages. imo he looks like he was selectively scamming so might be a good thing he gone.

You can find a list of all vendor usernames by clicking on the 'vendor' link towards the bottom of the left hand menu on tormarket.

#3 2020-07-05 15:10

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

They sell on many markets and run their own clearnet site. The account was disabled to stop new orders being made because he hadn't visited for about 5 days. But it might stay disabled now because it looks like they take on too many orders and get overloaded and stop replying to customers.

#4 2020-07-07 15:50

AD555

got a link to the clearnet site? seems to be ignoring or not replying to messages. Might aswel try everywhere though.

#5 2020-07-07 16:30

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

AD555 wrote:

got a link to the clearnet site? seems to be ignoring or not replying to messages. Might aswel try everywhere though.

He didn't say what the clearnet site was

#6 2020-07-09 11:00

AD555

Oh well. Looks like hes used covid to scam out. Clever cunt. Still a cunt though.....

#7 2020-07-09 11:50

toothache

I was looking at his vape carts and he had sold 3, The first two good reviews, third underwhelming, first two feedback show the order date and feedback date were the same, cant be F.E as the first said blew my head off wasnt expecting that, not saying its impossible but same day delivery twice?  seemed dodgy to me

The order and feedback date are really handy to gauge a rough estimate time for overseas, What would be awesome would be if the overseas vendors feedback showed which one were nz orders even just an nz beside order date, would give a rough idea of whats getting through, but thats being picky!

Checked out empire and realised just how far this site has come since the beginning, didnt like the overseas vendors at first cause I thought it might bring unwanted overseas LE attention and dont want be left with Educunt and kiwiasbro!

Sorry you got burned AD555, The anticipation then dissapointment!!  If it makes you feel better Ive had 23/27 Intercepted at my address 8/9 at my friends, visited by the police and got phished on dream for $50 ist time $500 the second time when someone logged me out then locked me out!   Waited 2 years ordered of mythbusters during covid  LSD 7 weeks, ordered 2 packages a week apart about 7 weeks ago now, I can hear the knock a comin lol!

This time I will just tell him prove it, fuck off or take me to jail! No fucks given cause theres probably more pot in Invercargill prison than there is on Tormarket at the moment! lol! but  sitewise tordoctor would probably win a website development award if it wasnt illegal! good job my friend!

#8 2020-07-09 12:10

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

toothache wrote:

The order and feedback date are really handy to gauge a rough estimate time for overseas, What would be awesome would be if the overseas vendors feedback showed which one were nz orders even just an nz beside order date, would give a rough idea of whats getting through, but thats being picky!

This is one of the features on the todo list - when leaving feedback, have an optional dropdown for where it was delivered to (country).

Because no Javascript, the usability is always going to be very limited.

#9 2020-07-09 20:20

AD555

pretty sure he was a good vendor for quite a while been on Tor for 6 monhs at least??. Used postage delays during covid 19 to account for negative feedback and exit scam. Got to give him his dues its quite clever. I gave him the benfit of the doubt. Not the first time its happened to me. You pays your money you takes your chances. Its not personal...

Board footer