#1 2020-07-28 10:00

GoodieBag

Paying a new order with a refund - PLEASE HELP

So I put in a support ticket on TorMarket but I've had little luck getting replies with my previous submissions.

I had a large order with Namaste which he agreed to refund me 100%. When asked for the wallet ID to refund into I figured I'd place another order with CharliesAngels and then use the wallet ID for that order that gets generated.

The explanation I sent to TorMarket Support is below

"When I was granted my NamasteBitches MDMA order refund I put the wallet ID for refund as the generated wallet ID for my new order with Charlies Angels. So far, it hasn't been confirmed over 3 payments and the unconfirmed amount is showing 0.15546616BTC when the amount I was refunded is only roughly 0.07482224BTC. I wanted to put in a support ticket before the order expired because I didn't want my money which I have been waiting weeks and weeks for to just vanish into the wind. Can you please advise me on what to do next? Thanks"

So my concern is that this order will expire, tor market won't be bothered to respond to my support message and I'll lose $1000 of MDMA which I've been waiting over a month for...

What can I do, if anything?

#2 2020-07-28 23:40

rick_sanchez_420

Re: Paying a new order with a refund - PLEASE HELP

Refunds are only processed at a certain time during the day, generally mid-day next day in my experience.  How long has it been since you were granted a refund?  My best suggestion would be to contact Charlies Angels as well and explain the situation, they're a good vendor and I'm sure would be happy to assist in any way they can.  The TorMarket admin will get back to you, but your situation is a bit different and it's a little hard to understand why you did it that way, simple and to the point is the best way.   Best of luck my man.

Board footer