#1 2020-07-31 18:10

wwan785

NZ DNM for weed

So i'm new to smoke. Been struggling to find connections and is looking to buy weed on DNM. I wanna buy from TM, but there was only like 5 NZ local vendors... And most of them wasn't available for selling.
My question is can I trust overseas vendors on TM? Is it safe to order and ship to NZ? And what other DNM is good to find NZ vendors? Thanks!!

#2 2020-07-31 18:30

whofus

Re: NZ DNM for weed

There's lots of weed vendors on TM, they just hide their listings when they run out of stock. Just buy a little from one of the domestic sellers available now to tide you over and keep an eye on the category, the best weed deals always sell out very fast but they come back every couple weeks. It's not worth ordering weed from overseas, it has the lowest success rate of any drug through customs.

#3 2020-07-31 22:40

wwan785

whofus wrote:

There's lots of weed vendors on TM, they just hide their listings when they run out of stock. Just buy a little from one of the domestic sellers available now to tide you over and keep an eye on the category, the best weed deals always sell out very fast but they come back every couple weeks. It's not worth ordering weed from overseas, it has the lowest success rate of any drug through customs.

Thanks mate! Very helpful info. Was also wondering what's the best way to buy? On TM?? Any other good DNM?:

#4 2020-07-31 23:50

DrCanna

I would avoid overseas, customs are on point not gonna lie.

#5 2020-08-01 12:20

Skux

wwan785 wrote:
whofus wrote:

Thanks mate! Very helpful info. Was also wondering what's the best way to buy? On TM?? Any other good DNM?:

I used Empire before TM. But almost impossible to use with constant DDoS attacks.

Buy from local vendors, ship domestic and support an NZ focused market, TM

Board footer