Can someone re up on meth and put on tor plz lol

#2 2020-08-03 18:20

HomegrownAotearoa

Re: Wheres all the METH at New Zealand

Yeah because meth is shit!

#3 2020-08-03 18:50

martinagrice

Yes, it comes and goes very quickly on here at the moment. Not really sure why as "everyone" says there's still plenty on the street, even if the quality isn't quite as good as pre-Covid, but sellers seem to come onto TM periodically, sell a batch, and then disappear never to be seen again.

Hopefully SkinnyPete or MillionMan are back soon with a new supply?

#4 2020-08-07 13:50

walt1

martinagrice wrote:

but sellers seem to come onto TM periodically, sell a batch, and then disappear never to be seen again.

I'm guessing that's because most of those vendors are relying on overseas dark web imports. There must be plenty of people in NZ that have a steady stream of NZ made meth that could make a good income from selling on here rather than on the street.

Up 4 days, down 4 dollars.

#5 2020-08-07 18:40

martinagrice

walt1 wrote:

I'm guessing that's because most of those vendors are relying on overseas dark web imports. There must be plenty of people in NZ that have a steady stream of NZ made meth that could make a good income from selling on here rather than on the street.

Let's hope they see the light soon and find their way to Tor Market. Everyone would be a winner.

#6 2020-08-12 01:00

SkinnyPete
Verified Vendor

I do have a small amount of very poor quality meth, I could throw up? I didn't want to purely because the quality is not sufficient in my eyes to be selling here. I also didn't want to tarnish my reputation and reviews with a sub par product, so I wont sugar coat it, its been cut and is not nice to smoke, but it does get you high. If anyone is keen sing out, price will reflect those statements made, let me know here or via pm on the market.

Peace out,
Skinny P

#7 2020-08-12 01:10

SkinnyPete
Verified Vendor

martinagrice wrote:

Yes, it comes and goes very quickly on here at the moment. Not really sure why as "everyone" says there's still plenty on the street, even if the quality isn't quite as good as pre-Covid, but sellers seem to come onto TM periodically, sell a batch, and then disappear never to be seen again.

Working on some alternatives to my usual supply chain, plug overseas is on holiday sadly. Have just landed some test packages so fingers crossed, we may be on again soon!

P.S.

Street supply in my neck of the woods is certainly not abundant, it's increasingly difficult to source and all poor quality...

#8 2020-08-12 10:50

ROLLSRICK

SkinnyPete wrote:
martinagrice wrote:

Working on some alternatives to my usual supply chain, plug overseas is on holiday sadly. Have just landed some test packages so fingers crossed, we may be on again soon!

P.S.

Street supply in my neck of the woods is certainly not abundant, it's increasingly difficult to source and all poor quality...

Hey mate just got your pm on TM

#9 2020-08-12 14:10

ROLLSRICK

SkinnyPete wrote:
martinagrice wrote:

P.S.

Cheers SkinnyPete thanks mate looking forward to my order

#10 2020-08-12 14:40

Larry

Hey Skinny,

Just sent PM via TM hopefully I'm not too late.

Cheers
L

#11 2020-08-14 22:30

TheKingpin

Hey guys have  access to NZ made meth two sources theyre wet or moist though but i believe is pure/uncut maybe the moisture is the cut.... I am just checking demand how much would you guys be keen on weekly? and would you guys accept by regular mail as tracking is abit dodgy for me.If it's worth for me I may start a vendor account.

#12 2020-08-28 09:30

HalvesnQuarters
Verified Vendor

Can provide help in a once-off fashion this weekend. See the thread titled "methamphetamine" at the top of the product sourcing sub-forum.
Cheers.

Board footer