#1 2020-08-19 14:20

KingKiwi92

TIPS 4 newbie that order from overseas

Any tips do people use drops n fake names for orders from EU ive got a few grams of MDMA im waiting for but i sent it to my own address should have i used a drop ??? im only ordering for personal use but should i still use a drop ? and whats the best types of drops , abandon props, vacant rentals or houses for sale ? and what are the best country's to order from that aint on a watchlist like AUS for example ? UK? USA? ECT.... and any other advise would be much appreciated.

#2 2020-08-19 16:50

Climm

Re: TIPS 4 newbie that order from overseas

If you use a drop you want to be able to get the package without being scoped, collecting mail from vacant houses can be tricky. No one can tell you much about that because you have to work with what's available to you and think outside the box. You need to find the vendor with expertise at blending the package in with legit mail, that's more important than country they ship from. The hardest part of importing to NZ is finding the vendor, you will need to research deeply and take chances, it's trade secrets so nobody will tell you anything.

But if you are ordering regular small amounts for personal use, you will look the same as a dealer who is trickling in his product if your packs start getting detected which they probably will. Police will sometimes be all over it, running crazy ops to catch you out. I don't think it's worth that risk and the stress of long mail waits for just personal use when you can buy from local dnm.

Board footer