#1 2020-08-25 15:30

salmonman69

Tomandjerryy NL > NZ orders

Just wanted to ask if the people that have ordered from tomandjerryy could let me know on average how long their orders take to arrive.

I've had some vendors from the same region of the world as them take 2+months for packages to arrive but then I see on tomandjerryy's feedback some people say as little as 12-14days!

That's a huge difference so I was hoping some people could share their experience with the shipping times and maybe shed some light on why some vendors from NL take a hot minute while others take a cool second.

#2 2020-08-25 20:30

toothache

Re: Tomandjerryy NL > NZ orders

salmonman69 wrote:

Just wanted to ask if the people that have ordered from tomandjerryy could let me know on average how long their orders take to arrive.

I've had some vendors from the same region of the world as them take 2+months for packages to arrive but then I see on tomandjerryy's feedback some people say as little as 12-14days!

That's a huge difference so I was hoping some people could share their experience with the shipping times and maybe shed some light on why some vendors from NL take a hot minute while others take a cool second.

were they all to nz?

#3 2020-08-27 19:10

ROLLSRICK

Re: Tomandjerryy NL > NZ orders

Seen them on a few of the bigger markets but cant say ive ever ordered from them glhf

Board footer