#1 2020-09-17 00:50

Xobia

Why do people buy weed from the Darkweb?

Why do people buy weed from the Darkweb?, I'm just curious, is it because:

A) The quality is better than street weed

B) Weed is scarce/non-existent in their area

C) They don't want to approach local dealers for whatever reason

D) They want to try different strains of weed

#2 2020-09-17 12:00

Psychedaddy

Re: Why do people buy weed from the Darkweb?

I would imagine a lot of people who know how to access the dark web do not know anyone to get it from on the street. You also have better trust, reviews, escrow, and virtually no chance of getting in trouble.

I would be asking why anyone would buy it on the street.

#3 2020-09-17 23:30

Xobia

Psychedaddy wrote:

I would imagine a lot of people who know how to access the dark web do not know anyone to get it from on the street. You also have better trust, reviews, escrow, and virtually no chance of getting in trouble.

Buying from a dark web vendor ain't safer than buying from a street dealer because at least you don't have to give your name and address to the street dealer.

Dark web vendors have got customer details all over their computers, so if they get caught and you're that vendor's customer, you go down to.  Hell, some drug vendors save customer details to a buyers list to use as a bargaining chip with LE in order to get a lesser sentence if they ever get busted.

#4 2020-09-18 15:40

Strainforest
Banned
Website

Xobia wrote:

Dark web vendors have got customer details all over their computers, so if they get caught and you're that vendor's customer, you go down to.

No decent vendor is going to incriminate themselves by leaving evidence of their sales for the police to find.

Xobia wrote:

Hell, some drug vendors save customer details to a buyers list to use as a bargaining chip with LE in order to get a lesser sentence if they ever get busted.

That would be a useless bargaining chip because police are not going to give a shit about anyone buying drugs for personal use, they only bother with large-scale dealers.

Last edited by Strainforest (2020-09-18 15:50)

http://rrlm2f22lpqgfhyydqkxxzv6snwo5qvc2krjt2q557l7z4te7fsvhbid.onion/profiles/48d23587-a67a-415a-993c-6f3833eed94c

#5 2020-09-18 16:40

m92fs
Banned

Xobia wrote:
Psychedaddy wrote:

Buying from a dark web vendor ain't safer than buying from a street dealer because at least you don't have to give your name and address to the street dealer.

Dark web vendors have got customer details all over their computers, so if they get caught and you're that vendor's customer, you go down to.  Hell, some drug vendors save customer details to a buyers list to use as a bargaining chip with LE in order to get a lesser sentence if they ever get busted.

That would be the worst bargaining chip of all time. You cant be arrested because you bought drugs for personal use at some point in your life. You have to be caught in possession of the drugs.

#6 2020-09-18 22:30

Xobia

Strainforest wrote:

No decent vendor is going to incriminate themselves by leaving evidence of their sales for the police to find.

As you well know, if LE find you, they'll get all the evidence they'll ever need.  Drug vendors are not known for their amazing OpSec and evidence hiding abilities.

Last edited by Xobia (2020-09-18 22:30)

#7 2020-09-18 22:50

Xobia

Strainforest wrote:

That would be a useless bargaining chip because police are not going to give a shit about anyone buying drugs for personal use, they only bother with large-scale dealers.

They do go after small scale buyers if the buyers name, address and evidence of them purchasing drugs is handed to LE on a nice neat list.  It's a psychological tactic, they want everyone on the dark web to know that nobody is safe from them.  Read the darknet news when they bust someone, it's always the same message at the end of each news story -  "None of you can hide on the dark web, we'll fucking hunt you down and throw you in prison."

Last edited by Xobia (2020-09-18 22:50)

#8 2020-09-18 23:20

m92fs
Banned

Xobia wrote:
Strainforest wrote:

They do go after small scale buyers if the buyers name, address and evidence of them purchasing drugs is handed to LE on a nice neat list.  It's a psychological tactic, they want everyone on the dark web to know that nobody is safe from them.  Read the darknet news when they bust someone, it's always the same message at the end of each news story -  "None of you can hide on the dark web, we'll fucking hunt you down and throw you in prison."

No they don't. You are talking complete shite. Like I mentioned before. You can only be arrested for actual possession. I can walk up to a police officer right now and tell him I bought and used illegal drugs yesterday and there is nothing he can do. The police arresting you because they know that in the past you have bought drugs and used them has never and will never happen.

#9 2020-09-19 03:50

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

I think it's been discussed, even if your pack gets seized with your name and address on it you're not totally screwed, anyone could make an order addressed to anyone, it's not proof you ordered drugs otherwise I would just send meth to the prime ministers or any MP I don't like and goodbye

Just take advantage of the plausible deniability and shut the fuck up if LE knock on your door, keep all your digital shit secure etc.

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#10 2020-09-19 08:30

Xobia

m92fs wrote:
Xobia wrote:
Strainforest wrote:

No they don't. You are talking complete shite. Like I mentioned before. You can only be arrested for actual possession. I can walk up to a police officer right now and tell him I bought and used illegal drugs yesterday and there is nothing he can do. The police arresting you because they know that in the past you have bought drugs and used them has never and will never happen.

I never said anything about being arrested.

There are ample reports from over seas of LE knocking on the doors of buyers to let them know they are aware of them purchasing drugs.

#11 2020-09-19 08:30

Xobia

Ronald McDruggled wrote:

I think it's been discussed, even if your pack gets seized with your name and address on it you're not totally screwed, anyone could make an order addressed to anyone, it's not proof you ordered drugs otherwise I would just send meth to the prime ministers or any MP I don't like and goodbye

Just take advantage of the plausible deniability and shut the fuck up if LE knock on your door, keep all your digital shit secure etc.

Agreed.  Not totally screwed, but partially screwed.  I doubt buyers have clean computers and clean houses, that's just too far of a stretch to believe.  It doesn't take much to convince a judge to issue a warrant and then LE go in to your house and see what goodies they can find.  After that they send your computer off to the Auckland cyber crime division so those guys can spend months trawling through it to find even more shit.

Last edited by Xobia (2020-09-19 08:40)

#12 2020-09-20 17:00

MassAc

Xobia it costs money to raid a house and take its electronics to be looked through. Like it costs 6 figures each time. If the police find a package of weed addressed to your name they might come knock on your door and ask you to confess to ordering weed. Even that is unlikely unless you are known to the police, but I have heard of it happening. But if you deny knowledge then the police will drop the case since it takes too many resources to do more than ask for a confession. They will never raid your house and take your computers for a personal use drug pack, they only do that when it is clear you are dealing and they need to act to protect the community + get civil forfeiture profits. Police are a business with a budget, they can't be spending millions raiding random people who have no seizable assets.

Last edited by MassAc (2020-09-20 17:00)

#13 2020-09-21 09:50

Xobia

MassAc wrote:

Xobia it costs money to raid a house and take its electronics to be looked through. Like it costs 6 figures each time. If the police find a package of weed addressed to your name they might come knock on your door and ask you to confess to ordering weed. Even that is unlikely unless you are known to the police, but I have heard of it happening. But if you deny knowledge then the police will drop the case since it takes too many resources to do more than ask for a confession. They will never raid your house and take your computers for a personal use drug pack, they only do that when it is clear you are dealing and they need to act to protect the community + get civil forfeiture profits. Police are a business with a budget, they can't be spending millions raiding random people who have no seizable assets.

A warrant doesn't cost anything and raiding your house costs next to nothing, it only costs Police time and minor resources if they find anything that needs to be tested.

Sure the bill for trawling a computer for incriminating evidence will cost into the tens of thousands of dollars but six figures is a bit of an inflated figure.

Each Police station has their own IT guy that can search your computer for free because he/she is getting payed to do IT shit anyway.  Granted, it's not a full scale search of a computer but if they are dealing with the average drug user they can collect enough evidence to give that computer owner a lot of explaining to do.

#14 2020-09-21 13:40

MassAc

Xobia wrote:

A warrant doesn't cost anything and raiding your house costs next to nothing, it only costs Police time and minor resources if they find anything that needs to be tested.

Sure the bill for trawling a computer for incriminating evidence will cost into the tens of thousands of dollars but six figures is a bit of an inflated figure.

Each Police station has their own IT guy that can search your computer for free because he/she is getting payed to do IT shit anyway.  Granted, it's not a full scale search of a computer but if they are dealing with the average drug user they can collect enough evidence to give that computer owner a lot of explaining to do.

Police action is zero sum, if cops are raiding your house and taking your computers then every cent that is spent on that including pay and gear is money being spent on you. The "it guy" at the station is worthless for dnm since any buyer ordering regularly will be using Tails or similar and luks encryption can't be cracked by just anybody. And even if you aren't using encryption, what will they find on your computer? CP? Written confessions of unsolved murders? Or just some pics of what looks like drugs, a tor installation, and some convos with your friends about illegal activity that are probably just fantasy? Hardly anybody has stuff on their computer they can be charged with, it's a huge waste of their time.

Cops will not raid your house and take your computers if they find weed in the domestic mail addressed to you. If they come knock on your door about it and you break down in tears and confess then they might do a very basic search of your house right then but if you don't confess it's all good. Ordering small amounts of weed through dnm is as safe as drug buying gets.

Last edited by MassAc (2020-09-21 13:50)

#15 2020-09-21 14:30

Carrom24
Banned

I have had packaging seized by both Australian and NZ customs and nothing ever comes of it....
You just don't get your drugs.

If you order from England though 9/10 times you get your shit.

I only order from England.

#16 2020-09-21 21:50

Psychedaddy

Xobia wrote:

Dark web vendors have got customer details all over their computers, so if they get caught and you're that vendor's customer, you go down to.

No they dont, and no you dont. Nobody cares if you're buying some weed. At worst, if you're incredibly unlucky and are dealing with the dumbest vendor in NZ who keeps any customer data (which would be a lot of effort because that doesnt happen by default on Tor Market), you may get a knock on door and told not to do it again.

I'd argue there is more chance of your street dealer being survielled and you being caught in the same way.

#17 2020-09-22 00:00

Drcannabinoid
Verified Vendor

Psychedaddy wrote:
Xobia wrote:

No they dont, and no you dont. Nobody cares if you're buying some weed. At worst, if you're incredibly unlucky and are dealing with the dumbest vendor in NZ who keeps any customer data (which would be a lot of effort because that doesnt happen by default on Tor Market), you may get a knock on door and told not to do it again.

I'd argue there is more chance of your street dealer being survielled and you being caught in the same way.

Yeah I am going to have to Agree with Psychedaddy.

If your not familiar with how Tails Work then it is Wiped Clean every time you open your computer and turn it on from persistent data if you so do decide to, pull USB out and they will never know that computer ran tails if you do it correctly.  All addresses are run inside this and nothing is saved.

You made weed sound like meth, last effort police put into dark net was HARM reduction. Why would we keep a record of who and what if anything ever was to come of it.

#18 2020-09-22 14:00

Xobia

MassAc wrote:

Police action is zero sum, if cops are raiding your house and taking your computers then every cent that is spent on that including pay and gear is money being spent on you. The "it guy" at the station is worthless for dnm since any buyer ordering regularly will be using Tails or similar and luks encryption can't be cracked by just anybody. And even if you aren't using encryption, what will they find on your computer? CP? Written confessions of unsolved murders? Or just some pics of what looks like drugs, a tor installation, and some convos with your friends about illegal activity that are probably just fantasy? Hardly anybody has stuff on their computer they can be charged with, it's a huge waste of their time.

Cops will not raid your house and take your computers if they find weed in the domestic mail addressed to you. If they come knock on your door about it and you break down in tears and confess then they might do a very basic search of your house right then but if you don't confess it's all good. Ordering small amounts of weed through dnm is as safe as drug buying gets.

Okay fair enough.

#19 2020-09-22 14:00

Xobia

Carrom24 wrote:

I have had packaging seized by both Australian and NZ customs and nothing ever comes of it....
You just don't get your drugs.

That's a good thing, seized packages is better than a court date.

#20 2020-09-22 14:00

Xobia

Psychedaddy wrote:

Alright, point taken.

Board footer