[X]  Vacuum-sealed
[  ]  Mylar bag/non-porous container
[  ]  Decoy/misdirection
[X]  Low package profile
[  ]  Good OpSec/PGP

Total score

20 out of 25 for 80%.

Additional review notes

This was my first experience/experimentation with Concerta due to the lack of my preferred drug on TorMarket.

I unfortunately placed my order just on the cusp of the vendor going on vacation which meant a slight delay in shipping but McDrugs send a polite message explaining the delay (which was pre-notified in his account profile) and also included an extra white 36mg Concerta tablet as compensation which was welcome. Once shipped the order arrived quickly with more than adequate stealth and opsec.

The tablets are genuine as far as I can tell however they took me a little by surprise at how long they took to take effect. My personal experience was I took one 54mg tablet whole at around 2pm and it wasn't until 8pm that I really felt the full effect. It was quite a buzzy/jittery high which was unexpected and not really to my taste however if you know what to expect and have more experience and enjoy this I can rate McDrugs as a reliable and trustworthy supplier.

All I need to work out now is what to do with the remaining 4 tablets....

#2 2020-09-19 03:10

iceman

Re: Red Concerta 54mg (Methylphenidate Hcl) (Like Ritalin) - McDrugs

Try bombing 1 instead of normal administration,  it works extremely better

#3 2020-09-19 04:40

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Hey brother, just saw this, really appreciate the review, just putting another bottle of red 54 into stock now!

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#4 2020-09-19 04:40

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

The tablets are slow release, and according to what I've been told, as opposed to slow release ritalin XR which kicks in at full blast and gradually gets weaker over the course of the day, concerta is intended to be taken in the morning so that one has weakest effects in the morning and stronger effects in the afternoon which apparently is for some people when they really need to get shit done.

It might not be as enjoyable if eaten whole because by the time the full effect kicks in you're already experiencing a touch of comedown from the initial effect.

So as the man above says perhaps try cutting the concerta in half (careful not to lose any powder or fragments) and eat, whether in gelcap or wrapped up in ciggie paper, if 54mg is too much try my 36mg or maybe even crush/chop it up and separate in to 2 or 3 portions (this is not an accurate way to dose).

I'm also told by some who engage in such that snorting or injecting gives a stronger more euphoric quick rush/peak, they get the methylphenidate powder for this out of the concerta by dismantling it with tools like pliers, scissors etc. inside the casing there is a "sponge", there is some powder on the outside and on the inside, and a kind of hole in the sponge that dispenses the powder for the slow release. And of course using the powder means you can customize the dose with mg scales as much as you like.

I include this information in the product description.

Cheers,

#5 2020-09-19 05:10

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

I'm guessing you might be one of the lads who've told me their drug of choice is good ol' crystal (no offence intended whether if so or if not lol), if you're looking to get real high rather than a good touch of stimulating energy than not going to get too much out of methylphenidate.

Dexies might be more up your alley, or if the godawful price puts you off, at some stage I intend to list some of my fairly pure racemic amphetamine sulfate powder at some stage with a significantly more persuadable price, just can't make any guarantees as to when as the process is tiring and I have a lot on my plate, hopefully within the next couple months at least

Cheers,

Board footer