#1 2020-09-24 21:50

Xobia

Why do vendors always say "we"?

Just reading through a lot of listings on the market and I noticed a lot of vendors like to use the word "we", as in "we will send out tracking after 5 days", "we have the best quality buds", "we will send your order with overnight delivery".

I'm well aware there is no "we".  It's just one fat kid behind a computer screen trying to sell drugs.

Okay I've got that off my chest, I feel better now.

Last edited by Xobia (2020-09-24 21:50)

#2 2020-09-24 22:20

akorn

Re: Why do vendors always say "we"?

You're not well aware of shit though, we saw your other posts.

#3 2020-09-25 11:40

Xobia

akorn wrote:

You're not well aware of shit though, we saw your other posts.

Why you posting from a shill account?  I guess you're one of the vendors I'm talking about.

#4 2020-09-26 09:20

Drcannabinoid
Verified Vendor

Hi Xobia.

You do seem to be trolling a little bit from the last post about saying vendors keep heaps of stuff on there computers, I don't mind but a lot can be explained if you ready the dark net bible to keep yourself safe..

One of the reasons why a vendor including myself may state We is because it isn't just a fat kid behind a computer there is several people who supples to us and then we supply on to the customer.

#5 2020-09-26 11:30

Xobia

Drcannabinoid wrote:

Hi Xobia.

You do seem to be trolling a little bit from the last post about saying vendors keep heaps of stuff on there computers, I don't mind but a lot can be explained if you ready the dark net bible to keep yourself safe..

One of the reasons why a vendor including myself may state We is because it isn't just a fat kid behind a computer there is several people who supples to us and then we supply on to the customer.

"We will drop your parcel at the post office today"

That makes me imagine two guys both holding one side of the parcel each and carrying it to the post office like they were moving a couch.

#6 2020-09-26 22:40

Speed_Freak
Verified Vendor

Xobia stop being a dumb fuck. Vendors tend not to be specific about how many people are working in their group, that is terrible OPSEC. Often some vendors have people packaging, some delivering and some customer service. Other groups may be solo. Stop trying to act like you know everything.

#7 2020-09-29 18:10

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Can't speak for anyone but ourself but maybe we have multiple personalities disorder OoO never thought about that

Just like the main character off Mr Robot ;0

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#8 2020-10-01 15:40

kroad
Verified Vendor

Xobia wrote:

Just reading through a lot of listings on the market and I noticed a lot of vendors like to use the word "we", as in "we will send out tracking after 5 days", "we have the best quality buds", "we will send your order with overnight delivery".

I'm well aware there is no "we".  It's just one fat kid behind a computer screen trying to sell drugs.

You don't know what you're talking about mate. We could probably fuck you up with our hands tied behind our backs.

- Sincerely, The Kroad Conglomerate

#9 2020-10-02 20:40

salmy
Website

kroad wrote:
Xobia wrote:

You don't know what you're talking about mate. We could probably fuck you up with our hands tied behind our backs.

- Sincerely, The Kroad Conglomerate

Is this a service I can sign up for? pls xx

#10 2020-10-16 21:10

Mclemonadeo

It's general business perspective mate. Any company will refer to themselves as the collective we. We here at spark etc etc. These guys run a business. They supply for the demand and often times these guys are a group so really, yes, they are more than a fat kid on a computer. Also plausible deniability.

#11 2020-11-10 20:30

ChurBroNZ
Verified Vendor

That's for "us" to know and you to figure out "Xobia" cool

Last edited by ChurBroNZ (2020-11-10 20:50)

Board footer