#1 2020-09-30 09:50

ravize

NZanabolics

Yesterday 2 detectives came to my location about vendor NZanabolics. the detectives showed me my purchases, how much ive spent, what days i have purchased on and the tracking numbers of all my orders. Admin told me it was best to let the community know. if you get a door knocking do not say shit, only say what you think is right to be said  stay fucking safe out there everyone . FFUKDAPIGSHITS FTFUCKINGP

#2 2020-09-30 11:20

Sprinkles

Re: NZanabolics

I love that the cops in this country have so little to do that they'd send two full blown detectives just to hassle someone over buying some MD or whatever.

#3 2020-09-30 11:30

JoeBlogs

What was the transaction period they had on yah?
Surely they wouldn't go after buyers?

#4 2020-09-30 12:30

Xobia

Third post down....

http://nz53a6eqr3jchq5g.onion/viewtopic.php?id=1230

#5 2020-09-30 13:20

Heads88

RIP

Free the brother anabolics, he dindu nuffin

IF YOU GET A KNOCK FROM THE PIGS, DENIE IT!!!

Last edited by Heads88 (2020-09-30 13:20)

#6 2020-09-30 14:50

epicscene

Dam so it was NZanabolics who was involved in that raid. So shit to see vendors on here being caught. Especially when they have customers details logged. Shit opsec.

#7 2020-09-30 16:40

bigtree420

Isnt it possible that this could be unrelated to the raid? The article didnt mention anything about steroids and didnt NZanabolics go missing in like june/july? Regardless this is a shitty situation and pretty dissappointing to know a vendor had customer info logged. What should one do now if they have purchased from him? Consider the mailing addess burned?

#8 2020-09-30 17:10

Xobia

bigtree420 wrote:

Isnt it possible that this could be unrelated to the raid? The article didnt mention anything about steroids and didnt NZanabolics go missing in like june/july? Regardless this is a shitty situation and pretty dissappointing to know a vendor had customer info logged. What should one do now if they have purchased from him? Consider the mailing addess burned?

Yeah it's odd because 'NZanabolics' was reported M.I.A in June. He consistently posts up until June, then nothing for six weeks, then two posts in July before going silent permanently.  His last two posts in July might have been LE posting.

All in all I'm not sure what to make of all of this.

Last edited by Xobia (2020-09-30 17:10)

#9 2020-09-30 18:20

epicscene

Pretty sure NZanabolics was from bay of plenty. He deserves shit for keeping logs of his transactions anyway.

#10 2020-09-30 18:40

Speed_Freak
Verified Vendor

Not really, he may have had tor market open when he was raided and they just had the latest orders. Also digital forensics are capable of finding files you think are deleted but in reality just the reference in the file system has been. He could have easily accidentally released a few weeks of orders in full as generally spreadsheets make doing orders easier.

#11 2020-09-30 21:00

zenon

Speed_Freak wrote:

Not really, he may have had tor market open when he was raided and they just had the latest orders. Also digital forensics are capable of finding files you think are deleted but in reality just the reference in the file system has been. He could have easily accidentally released a few weeks of orders in full as generally spreadsheets make doing orders easier.

Wrong. As someone who was door knocked, the officers were very clear that he was busted a long time ago, and kept very good records of all transactions. This cunt was keeping all information to help himself negotiate a better deal if he got caught. Throwing hios customers under the bus to cover his own incompetency.

They had multiple of my transactions going back months.

Im looking forward to getting this fuckwits name

#12 2020-09-30 21:40

JoeBlogs

I highly doubt cops would spend their time going for small buyers if that were the case. I've got no idea what you've bought, but the average user who used his gear will probably be fine. From memory he didn't seem to do a huge amount of class A's/B's anyway, nor any meth....

Just don't stress and update if things go tits up.
Keep safe!

#13 2020-09-30 22:00

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Deliberately giving the cops all his customer records will only dig a deeper hole to help convict him, especially if any of them talk. But it looks like he did save details of his sales and customer addresses - I don't think anyone was browsing his market account.

#14 2020-10-01 00:40

Xobia

zenon wrote:

Wrong. As someone who was door knocked, the officers were very clear that he was busted a long time ago, and kept very good records of all transactions. This cunt was keeping all information to help himself negotiate a better deal if he got caught. Throwing hios customers under the bus to cover his own incompetency.

Yep, unfortunately that's what drug vendors do, they keep records to use as a bargaining chip to lower their sentence.

Last edited by Xobia (2020-10-01 00:40)

#15 2020-10-01 08:50

Drcannabinoid
Verified Vendor

Xobia wrote:
zenon wrote:

Yep, unfortunately that's what drug vendors do, they keep records to use as a bargaining chip to lower their sentence.

Not Really, he's is just an idiot to be honest. Personally you won't find any traces after package is "delivered".

#16 2020-10-01 09:20

zenon

JoeBlogs wrote:

I highly doubt cops would spend their time going for small buyers if that were the case. I've got no idea what you've bought, but the average user who used his gear will probably be fine. From memory he didn't seem to do a huge amount of class A's/B's anyway, nor any meth....

Keep safe!

they are visiting small buyers of anabolics

#17 2020-10-01 09:30

zenon

zenon wrote:

Actually moron, ive been around a while and most of them actually dont.

Last edited by zenon (2020-10-01 09:30)

#18 2020-10-01 10:20

Xxxmedusaxxx

zenon wrote:
JoeBlogs wrote:

Keep safe!

they are visiting small buyers of anabolics

Do sarms fall under that category

#19 2020-10-01 12:50

Xobia

zenon wrote:
zenon wrote:

Actually moron, ive been around a while and most of them actually dont.

It doesn't sound like you enjoyed your little chat with LE.

#20 2020-10-01 15:30

xo

Xobia wrote:

Wow you seem to have a vast knowledge of DNM activities for someone that couldn't understand how to make an order!!!!! roll

#21 2020-10-01 15:40

kroad
Verified Vendor

Hard to imagine thinking that giving up details of people YOU have sold to could possible help you...

#22 2020-10-01 16:20

GreenNZ
Verified Vendor

I doubt any vendors are keeping records of sales for the purpose of using it as a bargaining chip to lower their sentence when they get caught. Proof of sales would be evidence against them. Most vendors should be using tails and encryption anyway? How are cops getting access to this info

#23 2020-10-01 16:30

Xobia

xo wrote:
Xobia wrote:

Wow you seem to have a vast knowledge of DNM activities for someone that couldn't understand how to make an order!!!!! roll

I got tripped up by PGP.

#24 2020-10-01 16:50

Speed_Freak
Verified Vendor

Xobia wrote:
xo wrote:
Xobia wrote:

I got tripped up by PGP.

Wow something that every market uses! Sounds like a challenge.

#25 2020-10-01 16:50

Xobia

kroad wrote:

Hard to imagine thinking that giving up details of people YOU have sold to could possible help you...

Well that's exactly what 'NZanabolics' appears to have done.

#26 2020-10-01 16:50

Xobia

GreenNZ wrote:

I doubt any vendors are keeping records of sales for the purpose of using it as a bargaining chip to lower their sentence when they get caught. Proof of sales would be evidence against them. Most vendors should be using tails and encryption anyway? How are cops getting access to this info

'ravize' and 'zenon' have just reported a vendor doing exactly that - keeping records of their transactions going back months.

#27 2020-10-01 17:00

Xobia

Speed_Freak wrote:
Xobia wrote:
xo wrote:

I got tripped up by PGP.

Wow something that every market uses! Sounds like a challenge.

Yeah it is.  But luckily the market allows purchase orders without using PGP.

#28 2020-10-01 17:30

xo

Xobia wrote:

For the amount of time you have spent on these forums acting like you know the ins & outs of market operations you could have learnt how to use PGP & proper OPSEC (one of the 1st things you should learn before even ordering). Nearly everything you've posted on here has been extremely poor uneducated assumptions, the fact you can't be bothered to work out encryption and even deem it as an unnecessary step shows the levels of your incompetence.

#29 2020-10-01 18:00

Xar777

well fuck, this is pretty fucked actually, hopefully all the customers are not on some kind of police database now (have to assume they probably are though..)

the vendor seemed to be quite professional but obviously they did not following basic security practice or just got too cocky or too complacent maybe, would be interesting to find out how they actually got busted.

@Xobia - you talk a lot of shit man, in fact looking at all your past posts all over the forum, your kinda suspect IMO.

#30 2020-10-01 19:00

mekkerx

remember although these are only allegations, and possibly entirely false - it's a wise idea to clean out. it's beyond stupid to me that my hard earned tax dollars are going towards chasing down people who are buying non-recreational medication. ANABOLICS AREN'T EVEN COVERED IN THE MISUSE OF DRUGS ACT. we're chasing people down for violating the MEDICINES ACT. do you know what a detectives salary is? we have children in poverty.

Last edited by mekkerx (2020-10-01 19:00)

#31 2020-10-01 21:50

Xobia

xo wrote:
Xobia wrote:

For the amount of time you have spent on these forums acting like you know the ins & outs of market operations you could have learnt how to use PGP & proper OPSEC (one of the 1st things you should learn before even ordering). Nearly everything you've posted on here has been extremely poor uneducated assumptions, the fact you can't be bothered to work out encryption and even deem it as an unnecessary step shows the levels of your incompetence.

Vendors and market admins have been tracked down by LE in the past who linked their PGP to their old accounts.  They got busted simply because they used PGP.

Also I don't have anything to hide, it's not like I'm stupid enough to ship anything to my home address and use my real name.

#32 2020-10-01 22:00

Xobia

Xar777 wrote:

your kinda suspect IMO.

I don't know your real name and home address like the vendors do, so you have nothing to worry about from me.

#33 2020-10-01 22:00

Speed_Freak
Verified Vendor

Xobia wrote:
xo wrote:
Xobia wrote:

Vendors and market admins have been tracked down by LE in the past who linked their PGP to their old accounts.  They got busted simply because they used PGP.

Also I don't have anything to hide, it's not like I'm stupid enough to ship anything to my home address and use my real name.

You're clearly mistaken. Either they used the same pgp for their buyers and vendors account or they had been compromised by some other means. The whole point of pgp is that you DONT have personal information, including your private pgp keys, leaked when the market is eventually hacked or confiscated, this is not a question of if but when. Yes pgp can be used to link two accounts but you have to have fucked up some other way for them to link those accounts to a person.

#34 2020-10-02 11:30

whofus

Xobia is probably LE, he does nothing but spread FUD and make posts trying to gather intel. Acting all snarky and bitchy is a tactic to get you flustered and coughing up info that you shouldn't be saying.

nza probably had lower op sec than many sellers because he assumed his gear was low priority. Any retarded vendors not using encryption and other op sec needs to take a lesson from this.

The judge will weight your cooporation in giving up your customer details against the fact it shows you have shipped out 6 figures of drugs to the community including various underage kids most likely. You will end up with a far bigger sentence and higher fines if you supply the customer list 100%, the judge will weight cooporation against ofennding level and you will get fucked. Don't be a retard.

#35 2020-10-02 13:50

kroad
Verified Vendor

Xobia wrote:
kroad wrote:

Well that's exactly what 'NZanabolics' appears to have done.

I was not implying that they HADN'T done it... just drawing attention to what a strange thing it is to do...

#36 2020-10-02 17:20

Xobia

whofus wrote:

The judge will weight your cooporation in giving up your customer details against the fact it shows you have shipped out 6 figures of drugs to the community

Just because you shipped out six figures, doesn't mean the judge will ever find out about that.  May be LE decide to charge you with shipping out five figures in exchange for your full cooperation.

Last edited by Xobia (2020-10-02 17:20)

#37 2020-10-02 17:40

GreenNZ
Verified Vendor

Xobia wrote:
GreenNZ wrote:

'ravize' and 'zenon' have just reported a vendor doing exactly that - keeping records of their transactions going back months.

Yeah vendors can keep records of orders but not for the purpose of using it to lower their sentence if they get caught. You talk a lot of shit on here man, you're obviously new to markets..

#38 2020-10-02 19:50

Strainforest
Banned
Website

whofus wrote:

Xobia is probably LE, he does nothing but spread FUD and make posts trying to gather intel. Acting all snarky and bitchy is a tactic to get you flustered and coughing up info that you shouldn't be saying.

The thought has occured to us also. He PMed us on the market asking lots of questions about OPSEC details.

Last edited by Strainforest (2020-10-02 19:50)

http://rrlm2f22lpqgfhyydqkxxzv6snwo5qvc2krjt2q557l7z4te7fsvhbid.onion/profiles/48d23587-a67a-415a-993c-6f3833eed94c

#39 2020-10-02 22:40

Xobia

GreenNZ wrote:
Xobia wrote:
GreenNZ wrote:

Yeah vendors can keep records of orders

You read it here first people^^^

Last edited by Xobia (2020-10-02 22:50)

#40 2020-10-02 22:50

Xobia

Strainforest wrote:
whofus wrote:

The thought has occured to us also. He PMed us on the market asking lots of questions about OPSEC details.

Post the proof of me asking for OpSec details shit talking...

Everyone watch this vendor make excuses why he can't post any proof of me asking questions about OpSec

Last edited by Xobia (2020-10-03 00:20)

#41 2020-10-02 23:00

Xobia

Strainforest wrote:
whofus wrote:

Post some screenshots of my PMs you shit talking....

Last edited by Xobia (2020-10-02 23:00)

#42 2020-10-02 23:00

Xobia

I'm still waiting...

#43 2020-10-03 08:40

Drcannabinoid
Verified Vendor

Xobia wrote:

I'm still waiting...

Firstly your attitude Sucks, you are rude and disrespectful to just about every vendor here, you spread misinformation then have a cry if someone does it to you.

Only thing waiting around here is us, for you to leave.

#44 2020-10-03 12:50

Xobia

Drcannabinoid wrote:
Xobia wrote:

I'm still waiting...

Firstly your attitude Sucks, you are rude and disrespectful to just about every vendor here, you spread misinformation then have a cry if someone does it to you.

Another shit talker who potentially keeps customer records, I'm good at spotting those type of vendors.

Be careful not to buy his cookies and brownies people because he makes em with dickhands.

#45 2020-10-03 14:30

Drcannabinoid
Verified Vendor

Xobia wrote:
Drcannabinoid wrote:
Xobia wrote:

I'm still waiting...

Another shit talker who potentially keeps customer records, I'm good at spotting those type of vendors.

Be careful not to buy his cookies and brownies people because he makes em with dickhands.

I rest my case.

#46 2020-10-03 16:40

Strainforest
Banned
Website

Xobia wrote:

What you PM'ed:

Xobia wrote:

Why are tracking numbers are not given out unless the product has still not arrived 5 working days from being marked shipped?

--

I'm just curious why drug vendors would even supply tracking at all considering a tracking number can be traced back to the post office it was sent from.  That happens all the time over in the US.

--

AB moderator Botah/penissmith got tracked down by LE who used the tracking number of a package he sent to a cohort-turned-informant.  LE just matched up the date and time that the parcel left a Aurora post office and got CCTV footage of him.  Next they requested (using a seized IM account) that he send another package and they stacked out the post office and waited for him to return.

I'm shocked you don't consider a package being tracked back to the post office to be a problem.

Considering I asked twice why you keep asking questions and you wouldn't answer, kinda seems like you're arguing for the sake of baiting OPSEC details out of vendors by getting them to try to explain why your beliefs about OPSEC are wrong, but maybe it's just me.

Last edited by Strainforest (2020-10-03 16:50)

http://rrlm2f22lpqgfhyydqkxxzv6snwo5qvc2krjt2q557l7z4te7fsvhbid.onion/profiles/48d23587-a67a-415a-993c-6f3833eed94c

#47 2020-10-03 18:30

Xobia

Strainforest wrote:
Xobia wrote:

What you PM'ed:

Xobia wrote:

Why are tracking numbers are not given out unless the product has still not arrived 5 working days from being marked shipped?

--

I'm just curious why drug vendors would even supply tracking at all considering a tracking number can be traced back to the post office it was sent from.  That happens all the time over in the US.

--

AB moderator Botah/penissmith got tracked down by LE who used the tracking number of a package he sent to a cohort-turned-informant.  LE just matched up the date and time that the parcel left a Aurora post office and got CCTV footage of him.  Next they requested (using a seized IM account) that he send another package and they stacked out the post office and waited for him to return.

I'm shocked you don't consider a package being tracked back to the post office to be a problem.

Considering I asked twice why you keep asking questions and you wouldn't answer, kinda seems like you're arguing for the sake of baiting OPSEC details out of vendors by getting them to try to explain why your beliefs about OPSEC are wrong, but maybe it's just me.

That's not a screenshot and the lengths you'll go to in order to spread misinformation are mind boogling.

#48 2020-10-03 18:30

clinit

It makes sense Xobia would be LE. NZA is the first major vendor from TM to be caught and tied to his account. They must be snooping around the forum in the aftermath. Look how he just ignored the first accusation and tried to move the subject, even spamming some bs about drcanna in other threads to deflect, he's fully shook because he's been exposed.

#49 2020-10-03 21:30

Xobia

clinit wrote:

Look how he just ignored the first accusation and tried to move the subject, even spamming some bs about drcanna in other threads to deflect, he's fully shook because he's been exposed.

I ignored it because it is a common accusation and I get accused of being LE at least once a week....like everyone else.

Last edited by Xobia (2020-10-03 21:30)

#50 2020-10-04 10:20

Alex jones

I heard that Xobia jerks off to a poster of James Comey stuck to his ceiling......... FBI WANNABE

Infowars

Board footer