#1 2020-10-02 16:00

MrSmith

Contract property damage ?

I know this question is going to piss people off. I'm looking to find someone to commit some property damage . Is there a NZ darknet market for this ? Me and my coworkers have had an issue with a workplace bully. We already complained to HR but nothing was done. He even assaulted one of my workmates but the police complaint went nowhere. It's annoying that police have the resources to hassle people over some minor drugs, but when someone is assaulted suddenly it doesn't meet the threshold for investigation.

I want to hire someone to fuck up the guys car. I don't want to do it myself (at least not yet), because immediately suspicion will fall on me due to the HR complaints.

Yeah I know I should forget about it, but it's annoying that people get away with bullying.

So is there a darknet for anything apart from drugs ? Anyway I will probably just end up doing the job myself, but waiting a bit longer.

#2 2020-10-02 20:30

epicscene

Re: Contract property damage ?

I know of a few people who do intimidation type work, I'm sure they would be will to do damage to their car as thats fuck all.
Realistically tho is it even worth it for you to resort to finding someone on the darknet to sort out some little issue like a bully?

#3 2020-10-02 21:00

m92fs
Banned

That's a pretty cowardly way to go about this mate and almost certainly wont solve the problem. You said coworkers so there is a few of you. Stop acting like bitches and confront as a group. It will save you money and a potential conspiracy charge and is far more likely to be successful!

#4 2020-10-03 14:50

MrSmith

m92fs wrote:

That's a pretty cowardly way to go about this mate and almost certainly wont solve the problem. You said coworkers so there is a few of you. Stop acting like bitches and confront as a group. It will save you money and a potential conspiracy charge and is far more likely to be successful!

I tried to get my coworkers to do that, but they won't do it. They don't want to get fired and are worried the whole thing will end in a physical confrontation. We aren't even sure why the guy is employed there, but I heard rumours about connections between the business owner and the bully's family. Seems like I will have to figure out a way to get even on my own.

epicscene wrote:

Realistically tho is it even worth it for you to resort to finding someone on the darknet to sort out some little issue like a bully?

It seems like it is better to come up with some ways to get even myself, but to do it in a way that can't be traced back to me. Well you know what they say, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Last edited by MrSmith (2020-10-03 14:50)

#5 2020-10-07 11:30

WilliwNelson

mate, just plant shitload of cp on his work pc, then ransomware it. decyption key then sent to police with anon tip. that will get him in enough shit already.

"you can never be too safe" - aaron scwartz

#6 2020-10-08 04:50

KiwiStoner

I'd consider it depending where, message me on the marketplace

Last edited by KiwiStoner (2020-10-08 06:00)

#7 2020-10-08 10:20

clinit

This you need to handle yourself if you are not already irl connected. If you hire random people to do this they won't just leave you alone afterwards, you bringing all kinds of grimy bullshit into your life. I don't think fucking up his car will do much anyway, unless you mean you think it will get him fired. But most likely he has insurance and can get a courtesy car to drive to work until it is repaired.

You are acting low class and letting your ego overpower you. You will get literally nothing at all from "getting revenge" it won't sooth the offense you feel from being bullied. The only solution is to face up to this and figure a way out of your current situation, get your head straight and don't a sneaky faggot then you will have the self respect to overcome this. You can't respect yourself if you are pulling sneaky shit like this, and people will know and bully you over it.

Last edited by clinit (2020-10-08 10:20)

#8 2020-10-08 10:30

WilliwNelson

clinit wrote:

This you need to handle yourself if you are not already irl connected. If you hire random people to do this they won't just leave you alone afterwards, you bringing all kinds of grimy bullshit into your life. I don't think fucking up his car will do much anyway, unless you mean you think it will get him fired. But most likely he has insurance and can get a courtesy car to drive to work until it is repaired.

You are acting low class and letting your ego overpower you. You will get literally nothing at all from "getting revenge" it won't sooth the offense you feel from being bullied. The only solution is to face up to this and figure a way out of your current situation, get your head straight and don't a sneaky faggot then you will have the self respect to overcome this. You can't respect yourself if you are pulling sneaky shit like this, and people will know and bully you over it.

Great advice...listen to this dude, he sounds like an old hand whos been round the block

"you can never be too safe" - aaron scwartz

#9 2020-10-08 12:20

opsec101

You need to read up on employment law and learn how to use the system and your brains to make the people who have authority to legally use force against others do your work. Someone I know is the sort of person you never want to get into a disagreement with because she knows how to manipulate the system. They are the type of person that records conversations and keeps evidence of everything to use like its a game.
The person who was assaulted should go to a doctor and claim some exaggerated injuries for an ACC report, then maybe this leads to a police report. Then there will be some forms the workplace needs to file. So you're building up a force with words and writing to take them down.

Last edited by opsec101 (2020-10-08 12:30)

#10 2020-10-10 19:20

MrSmith

clinit wrote:

That's why hiring someone over the darknet seemed like a good idea, I can avoid associating with random people that might then try and blackmail me or other such shit.

I'm going to think about it some more, but revenge is very tempting. Even if he has insurance there is the inconvenience factor. Also he will have to pay the excess and lose any no claims bonus. So there is still a reasonable financial downside for him.

Board footer