#1 2020-10-08 21:20

Xobia

Does anyone else find the Dread captcha's impossible to pass?

The pictures are too small to see, and are also up side down. The questions are very vague, like for example - "You use this to get to work" and it will have pictures of both cars and bikes. I mean fuck you can go to work in a car or on a bike.

There is no reason to have complicated captcha's.  No need for up side down pictures that are too small to identify.  If someone manages to get on Dread can they till the admin he is a stupid cunt.

#2 2020-10-09 12:40

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Re: Does anyone else find the Dread captcha's impossible to pass?

Apparently there is someone who writes AI software to break the Dread captchas for the challenge and they can't thwart him so everyone else has to put up with insane captchas now. The Dread guys shouldn't have given him the challenge but they announce that their system will end all DOS attacks for ever.

#3 2020-10-09 21:30

Xobia

tormarket wrote:

Apparently there is someone who writes AI software to break the Dread captchas for the challenge and they can't thwart him so everyone else has to put up with insane captchas now. The Dread guys shouldn't have given him the challenge but they announce that their system will end all DOS attacks for ever.

Someone can write AI software and they chose to spend their time fucking with Dread. I can think of a lot more better things they could be doing.

#4 2020-10-10 13:10

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Also I think Dread has a partnership with some markets offering the captcha solution. So the guy can use his technique on multiple sites and extort the markets.

#5 2020-10-10 19:10

MrSmith

Yes I have the same problem. Normally need to try about half a dozen captchas until I can finally pass.

#6 2020-10-10 22:10

Xobia

tormarket wrote:

Also I think Dread has a partnership with some markets offering the captcha solution. So the guy can use his technique on multiple sites and extort the markets.

Using AI software to shakedown markets makes a bit more sense.

#7 2020-10-11 10:50

Xobia

MrSmith wrote:

Yes I have the same problem. Normally need to try about half a dozen captchas until I can finally pass.

I give up after 10-12 attempts.

Board footer