#1 2020-10-12 09:00

tune-backwards

Ordering small amounts of LSD from international vendors (from NZ)

Hi all.

Am from nz and was contemplating doing an international order for a small amount of acid (about 20 tabs). Has anyone had experience with international orders? I have only ever ordered domestically. What could happen if it were seized? and what precautions should I take

Any help would be greatly apperciated

#2 2020-10-16 20:10

renegade88

Re: Ordering small amounts of LSD from international vendors (from NZ)

LSD is prob one of the safest drugs to order international. fits nice in a standard envelope, dogs cant smell it, x-ray cant see it. Only chance of being found is if customs actually open the letter. Most of the vendors from EU will have pretty good stealth for LSD making it look like everyday mail.
If it does get caught customs will seize it, they will then record it and your name and address will be noted. If you have multiple seized orders or a big order gets caught then you might get a knock on door from cops.
So make sure if you are ordering you have clean house (no drugs or large amounts of cash on premises) you are using correct opsec for ordering (tails, pgp, etc) as long as they cant find a trail or anything that links you with the order you're good. Also if you get a knock don't say anything to them and demand a lawyer if they try and question you or arrest you

#3 2020-10-28 13:30

tune-backwards

Re: Ordering small amounts of LSD from international vendors (from NZ)

Thanks for that. Think i will go ahe the order

Board footer