#1 2020-10-07 08:50

AkCityPharma
Verified Vendor

New vendor - I can get what ya want!

Hey!

Just started up an account here and wanting some feedback on what is needed.

Im looking to stock up on whatever is most scarce and needed on here...

I already have these drugs on the way as well as what i have in stock already -  oxys, coke and really good oldschool crystal (should be listed in a day or so)

Last edited by AkCityPharma (2020-10-07 08:50)

#2 2020-10-07 10:30

Carrom24
Banned

Re: New vendor - I can get what ya want!

Nice.... And you prices are pretty reasonable so thanks for that it's great to see!

I'm sure you will do very well because of that.

There are some gross kiwi vendors on here who take this piss and then some....

This markets getting pretty good!

#3 2020-10-07 19:20

mrdobalina

AkCityPharma wrote:

Hey!

I already have these drugs on the way as well as what i have in stock already -  oxys, coke and really good oldschool crystal (should be listed in a day or so)

Mephedrone! Big time. Will purchase bulk if you can get it or make it.

And I know there are others on here who want some.

#4 2020-10-08 08:10

Ptko

Any dmt please!

#5 2020-10-09 03:40

AkCityPharma
Verified Vendor

mrdobalina wrote:
AkCityPharma wrote:

Hey!

I should be able to grab some off a friend im seeing in a few weeks. Can you let me know what the average price this goes for since i never really deal with drone, always thought it was a substitute for mdma back in the day.

Ptko wrote:

Any dmt please!

heretoday wrote:

Methoxetamine would be nice

Sorry cant get these two -  Methoxetamine ive never come across before the only dissociatives i can source i think is Ket and Ghb/gbl (listed already)

#6 2020-10-09 09:10

Freelancer

Always looking for Xanax. Welcome to the market

#7 2020-10-09 09:30

Xar777

Tramadol, IR or SR.

And welcome! always nice to see some new vendors smile

#8 2020-10-09 19:30

missmilly

Decent quality coke would be good. Some stuff lately hasn't been that great quality IMO

#9 2020-10-09 20:20

AkCityPharma
Verified Vendor

Freelancer wrote:

Always looking for Xanax. Welcome to the market

Thanks! - I was getting the white Xanax with 4 breakables legit a few weeks ago and ill see i can get a bunch more.

Xar777 wrote:

Tramadol, IR or SR.

And welcome! always nice to see some new vendors smile

Thanks! Does tramadol really sell on here? Its something that usually gets ignored in my circle and is abundant (50mg caps) so i will keep an eye out and grab it next time and list it. Thanks

missmilly wrote:

Decent quality coke would be good. Some stuff lately hasn't been that great quality IMO

You know i was giving up on Coke coming back since it had been around half a year or longer that i had seen decent coke but last week we have seen multiple ounces and moving them and have tested these to be 80% pure.

This gets snapped up instantly at the moment offline so would be interesting to see what price people would pay for such thing on here and if its worth it

#10 2020-10-09 20:50

mrdobalina

AkCityPharma wrote:
mrdobalina wrote:
AkCityPharma wrote:

Hey!

I should be able to grab some off a friend im seeing in a few weeks. Can you let me know what the average price this goes for since i never really deal with drone, always thought it was a substitute for mdma back in the day.

Hey dude, have sent you a message on Tor market regarding what I think you could sell a gram for.

Also mephedrone is so much better than MDMA. It's like a combination of MD and Charlie - you get the empathy and energy all in one.

#11 2020-10-09 22:40

mandogmaog

In order
Heroin
Dilaudid.
Oxy
Morphine
Xanax
Clonazepam
Ketamine

Please and thanks

#12 2020-10-10 09:30

Huntaway

I have someone looking for Duromine
Pretty much any opiates that are reasonably priced sell fast on here including codeine and Dihydrocodeine (DHC)

#13 2020-10-10 13:10

DaytonAve

Looking forward to that old school Crystal

#14 2020-10-10 13:20

Xar777

Yep tram definitely sells here, one vendor had a few sheets up a week or so ago and was gone within 48 hours.

IMO its a great "opiate" (if you can really call it that) and I find it far more euphoric than even oxy and lasts way longer (not to mention way cheaper)

#15 2020-10-10 14:00

m92fs
Banned

I'd like a vendor who knew how to price codeine properly. Every time I see it here it's more expensive then Oxycodone, one of the hardest opiates to acquire and its priced way way more than you can legally buy over the counter without prescription. I would be a repeat buyer of large amounts for the right price

#16 2020-10-10 17:50

bigtree420

I would love to see more variety when it comes to psychedelics. There's definitely a very large gap in the market there

#17 2020-10-11 19:50

renegade88

SEA #4 Heroin or #3 Afghan heroin

#18 2020-10-11 20:20

kosherkuwaiti

Would love to see more 2-cb, mephedrone and XTC pills!

#19 2020-10-12 06:40

AkCityPharma
Verified Vendor

mandogmaog wrote:

In order
Heroin
Dilaudid.
Oxy
Morphine
Xanax
Clonazepam
Ketamine

Please and thanks

Heroin, Morphine, Oxy, Clonazepam, Xanax, Ketamine  - I can get all of these, some in more quantity then others.

With heroin there are quite a few types but the NZ local scene tends to sell out frequently of the homebake thats made and its a weekly reup based on pharmacy morph scripts.. Rare to see imported H here. What would you pay a gram for NZ based H? (best in the world to be honest). I can source this stuff but best to be on a order by order basis maybe..

Oxy - listing very soon

Morph - may come across but not steadily available, can get liquid sometimes too. (usually turned into H)

Ketamine - Theres already some listed i see but a bit pricey. will keep in mind

Xanax, Clonazepam  - white bars and orange four circles - will list when i can get

Huntaway wrote:

I have someone looking for Duromine
Pretty much any opiates that are reasonably priced sell fast on here including codeine and Dihydrocodeine (DHC)

I can get bulk Duromine - how much do these go for? i have a friend who can get their hands on a few hundred..

DaytonAve wrote:

Looking forward to that old school Crystal

Just listed some to test the market! smile

m92fs wrote:

I'd like a vendor who knew how to price codeine properly. Every time I see it here it's more expensive then Oxycodone, one of the hardest opiates to acquire and its priced way way more than you can legally buy over the counter without prescription. I would be a repeat buyer of large amounts for the right price

Agree with you there.. Codeine should be at most 1/4 the price of Oxy.. Also the current oxy price on the market is laughable.. once it gets more then $1.5 a MG then its...  look at my fair listing when i get some soon and you will see smile

Last edited by AkCityPharma (2020-10-12 06:40)

#20 2020-10-12 15:00

m92fs
Banned

This thread has convinced me to use you as my first choice vendor. Fair pricing and you know what your talking about. I look forward to ordering.

#21 2020-10-12 16:30

Infowars

30mg ADDERALL  ???

Alex Jones

#22 2020-10-13 17:50

pissingpatel

Any chance of getting 2cb? <3

#23 2020-10-13 20:00

renegade88

If you could get homebake or even morph and AA would def be keen!

#24 2020-10-14 19:10

Mclemonadeo

Keen on some of that home bake if you can suss it for a good dollar. Hard to find it where I am right now which is ridiculous. Would entirely agree that it is the best in the world and prefer it to H myself.

Keen to see a lot more benzos up here and yes the price of codeine is fucking laughable. I wasn't paying more than $1mg of oxy so really sad to see that codeine is higher than that on this market.

I'll definitely be coming by to say hello on your listings mate.

#25 2020-10-16 14:50

dannysullivan

Mephedrone as already mentioned, old school speed then would love to see some stim RCs around NZ like any of the APBs. Hexen, 3MMC etc.

Cheers dude

#26 2020-10-19 11:40

LilRipsta

Anyone heard from this guy? 11 in escrow. Still waiting for mine to be shipped since Friday, MEH....

#27 2020-10-19 18:30

ttfmg

That sucks if hes gone off the radar, was keen to get some coke off him this week, he replied to my message friday but then he opened and didnt reply to my next one

#28 2020-10-22 05:00

AkCityPharma
Verified Vendor

renegade88 wrote:

If you could get homebake or even morph and AA would def be keen!

Not sure if you are the guy messaging me on Tor but i listed some homebake so you can try smile 

What would you pay for AA/Double per mL? Going rate is different around NZ

Mclemonadeo wrote:

Keen on some of that home bake if you can suss it for a good dollar. Hard to find it where I am right now which is ridiculous. Would entirely agree that it is the best in the world and prefer it to H myself.

Keen to see a lot more benzos up here and yes the price of codeine is fucking laughable. I wasn't paying more than $1mg of oxy so really sad to see that codeine is higher than that on this market.

I'll definitely be coming by to say hello on your listings mate.

Not sure if you are the guy messaging me on Tor but i listed some homebake so you can try smile 

LilRipsta wrote:

Anyone heard from this guy? 11 in escrow. Still waiting for mine to be shipped since Friday, MEH....

Hey Bro definitely not done a Houdini and just had a rather large weekend! back to business cool

ttfmg wrote:

That sucks if hes gone off the radar, was keen to get some coke off him this week, he replied to my message friday but then he opened and didnt reply to my next one

Holla

#29 2020-10-22 19:30

renegade88

seen your homebake listing but says not available for sale sad

Board footer