#1 2020-11-24 08:30

Xobia

I noticed cannabis sales have really slowed to a crawl last two weeks

I like to monitoring the cannabis section for cheap deals and I've noticed cannabis sales have slowed to a crawl last couple of weeks.  Some vendors haven't sold anything in almost a week.  Is the slow down in sales because of the time of the year or are buyer just scoring from somewhere else? Just curiosity.

#2 2020-11-24 16:10

raccooncable

Re: I noticed cannabis sales have really slowed to a crawl last two weeks

I stopped buying cannabis off the markets when I found a cheaper option, but when I was regularly buying off the markets I would buy an OZ and dissappear for a month. Maybe everyone just happens to have a fully stocked stash?

#3 2020-11-25 04:10

toothache

Xobia wrote:

I like to monitoring the cannabis section for cheap deals and I've noticed cannabis sales have slowed to a crawl last couple of weeks.  Some vendors haven't sold anything in almost a week.  Is the slow down in sales because of the time of the year or are buyer just scoring from somewhere else? Just curiosity.

no way, green crack goes in a couple of days, what rick sanchez says in the other thread is true, small amounts snapped up and some vendors just taking the piss for 3 grams

#4 2020-11-25 08:10

Xobia

raccooncable wrote:

I stopped buying cannabis off the markets when I found a cheaper option, but when I was regularly buying off the markets I would buy an OZ and dissappear for a month. Maybe everyone just happens to have a fully stocked stash?

Yeah you might be right, may be everyone is currently stocked up.  Good explanation.

Last edited by Xobia (2020-11-25 08:10)

#5 2020-11-25 12:20

Xobia

toothache wrote:
Xobia wrote:

no way, green crack goes in a couple of days, what rick sanchez says in the other thread is true, small amounts snapped up and some vendors just taking the piss for 3 grams

True, true that Green Crack does go fast.  When I think about it a lot of listings get pulled because the vendors run out of product.  I was only looking at the live listings.

#6 2020-11-25 20:40

ChurBroNZ
Verified Vendor

I agree the price need's to come down but we are in a situation were the supply just can't meet the demand and the price represents this. It wouldn't surprise me if the smaller gangs started jumping back into pot again..Grow your own brothers and sisters!

#7 2020-11-26 00:00

toothache

ChurBroNZ wrote:

I agree the price need's to come down but we are in a situation were the supply just can't meet the demand and the price represents this. It wouldn't surprise me if the smaller gangs started jumping back into pot again..Grow your own brothers and sisters!

you are a leech just like kiwi bro!

#8 2020-11-26 00:10

toothache

fuck of kiwiasbro , give us a ;ink tho. we can find this corrupt cunt, I know)

#9 2020-11-27 22:30

ChurBroNZ
Verified Vendor

Toothache... I'm not associated with kiwiasbro in any way whatsoever. I grow my own product and have done for some time..

I was actually a customer of this particular rogue vendor and they led me to this forum to put up a review lmao

Respect bro. No hate from me cool

Last edited by ChurBroNZ (2020-11-28 00:20)

Board footer