#1 2020-12-02 20:40

Freelancer

Benzos.

Anyone have any benzos for sale?

#2 2020-12-03 19:20

Metalmanne

Re: Benzos.

The "2.5mg" pink "xanax" bars for sale not looking too appealing to you either? What I don't understand is the listing says there's "no bitterant", but pure alprazolam is very, very bitter. So that almost confirms my suspicions it'll be etizolam or something.

It's all well and good saying that they've been tested and come back negative for fentanyl, but for the price they are being sold for, surely it's best to just include a fent strip test with every order.

I'll be looking for some diazepam or alprazolam too.

#3 2020-12-04 10:40

Xar777

anyone know how you can easily test for benzos using a test kit you can buy in NZ?

curious to test those.. I think only 1 time I have tried a press that I could not distinguish from pharma alprazolam they were little blue round pills. have tried etiz on blotter and don't rate it compared to alprazolam.

used the "EZ" tests from cosmic corner and they do appear to work OK but have never seen test kits for bezos around

#4 2020-12-06 11:20

Freelancer

Metalmanne wrote:

The "2.5mg" pink "xanax" bars for sale not looking too appealing to you either? What I don't understand is the listing says there's "no bitterant", but pure alprazolam is very, very bitter. So that almost confirms my suspicions it'll be etizolam or something.

It's all well and good saying that they've been tested and come back negative for fentanyl, but for the price they are being sold for, surely it's best to just include a fent strip test with every order.

Yep, the no bitterant put me off. Can’t be alprazolam if that’s the case. I also have a friend who took some and felt very weird the next day, not like any benzo he’s tried. However I’ve always had really good dealings with the vendor so I don’t know. It’s quite difficult if not impossible to test for specific benzos is it not?

#5 2020-12-07 15:00

Metalmanne

Freelancer wrote:
Metalmanne wrote:

Yep, the no bitterant put me off. Can’t be alprazolam if that’s the case. I also have a friend who took some and felt very weird the next day, not like any benzo he’s tried. However I’ve always had really good dealings with the vendor so I don’t know. It’s quite difficult if not impossible to test for specific benzos is it not?

I don't mean to shit on the vendor, never had any personal dealings with them. Just found the "no bitterant", and quite frankly, the pricing to be pretty iffy.

If there's no bitter taste, the likelihood is that it's etizolam. It's much easier to source, and for those who don't use benzos often, it can provide users with a "benzo experience" of some description. The other RC that's often used is flualprazolam, which is supposedly twice as strong as alprazolam (xanax). The issue is that flualprazolam is also very bitter, so it's unlikely this was used.

It's very difficult to test a tablet, pellet or blotter and see exactly what the active ingredient is. But the listing has disappeared - vendor if you read this, it may be better to relist as Etizolam. Fairly certain it would sell just as well. Although the listing is  gone, there were many happy customers so they must be dosed well with something in order for people to pay that price and get some sort of buzz.

#6 2020-12-14 16:30

Freelancer

Metalmanne wrote:
Freelancer wrote:
Metalmanne wrote:

I don't mean to shit on the vendor, never had any personal dealings with them. Just found the "no bitterant", and quite frankly, the pricing to be pretty iffy.

If there's no bitter taste, the likelihood is that it's etizolam. It's much easier to source, and for those who don't use benzos often, it can provide users with a "benzo experience" of some description. The other RC that's often used is flualprazolam, which is supposedly twice as strong as alprazolam (xanax). The issue is that flualprazolam is also very bitter, so it's unlikely this was used.

It's very difficult to test a tablet, pellet or blotter and see exactly what the active ingredient is. But the listing has disappeared - vendor if you read this, it may be better to relist as Etizolam. Fairly certain it would sell just as well. Although the listing is  gone, there were many happy customers so they must be dosed well with something in order for people to pay that price and get some sort of buzz.

Have just bought some myself. Will post a review on the forum if you are interested. My suspicion is etizolam aswell.

#7 2020-12-18 11:20

Metalmanne

Yes mate, please do. Very interested to hear more. I would have liked to have had a conversation with vendor, here or in DM's. Specifically about how you can have no "bitterant" in an alprazolam product.
Be safe.

#8 2020-12-23 10:50

Xar777

so I tried one of the pink xanax pressies, they are quite cute little pills "xanax" on one side and "2" on the other. took half (advertised as 1.2mg) to test and waited 1 hour, started getting the typical benzo like feeling which for me starts of as almost butterflies and progresses to just that ahh I'm really relaxed phase. Not too strong but nice. (its worth mentioning I took 70mg of amphetamine in the morning so already wired anyway...) At 1 hour I ate the other half, this time I chewed it up, ok so the taste is almost non-existent it's kinda like eating chalk no bitterness at all. After 20 mins or so the sedating effect starting to get pretty strong so I laid down, soon after I was out like a light bulb and had an amazing dreamless sleep for 8 hours, mission accomplished! only really do benzos to take me off to lala land after stimulant as I find it impossible to sleep, so for that purpose they work a treat! Only slight negative effect for me, the next day I was a little wobbly on the feet which I never get with pharm alpraz but still with a pleasant relaxed after glow so actually it was fine and went away after a few hours and some coffee. All-in-all I'd probably buy these again as its getting really hard to find legit alpraz, these seem to be something pretty close, no idea what but would love to know.

Board footer