#1 2020-12-06 14:00

bumblebee888

Using a PO box

Hey has anyone personally used or know of anyone that uses a PO box for dnm?
How much more risky is it than just shipping to your door?
I have flatties and would rather not have anyone else involved on the off chance something goes wrong.
Surely its not too sus if you already have a good amount of non-dnm parcels going there?
Any opinions? thx

#2 2020-12-09 20:30

tazaar

Re: Using a PO box

More likely to be searched at customs.

Ruins any chance of plausible deniability.

In short, bad idea.

#3 2020-12-10 15:40

MrSmith

Hard to see what the advantage would be.

#4 2020-12-14 21:30

kunter

If I would choose either my address with a random name or a P.O box, well, it wouldnt be the latter.

#5 2020-12-15 12:20

bumblebee888

Yeah nah fair responses thx lads
Would have only used one for domestic parcels but yeah seems much more risky

#6 2020-12-26 10:50

Really

Have some experience with PO Box for offshore sourced deliveries but would love to hear from anyone who is on 'the inside' of the post office delivery system ie just a postie (not customs or LE).

For the record i do not deal or order to onsell. Private medicinal/therapuetic use only.

Initially I tried PO Box for the bargain priced offshore sourced items (compared to locally sourced) which worked fine to start but then funny thing... this 'new guy' arrived at post office as a 'roamer'... ie he told me he was a 'fill in staffer' who would go to different post offices to work whilst regulars were on holidays. He also disclosed his father had worked "all his life at the PO doing mail"... i think he is LE customs roving around the country checking on suspicious items that may have made it thru customs.

Lets face it customs cannot easily scan every single item at the border but if they do randomly find a single letter/parcel going to an address with 'contraband' then they can EASILY tag that address at the local PO so the delivery guy (or his senior maybe) may then have a 'black list' of addresses to not deliver before a reroute for checking by customs before actual release for delivery.

At the PO i used i noticed there was a post it sticky note just visible thru the glass directly above my PO box but i couldnt see what was on it, but it appeared at the same time the deliveries stopped...

I'm not sure this is the case but do know that once my PO was burned they opened and/or xrayed all mail (i know they tested some products that were sent to me as a birthday present I knew was sent to me (no contraband but a substance was in it that could have contained contraband) because they had opened and then rewrapped it rather carelessly, the pricks ruined my birthday present special moisturiser from overseas!!!

Then they obviously tagged my home address as well because what had been successfully regularly arriving at the letterbox then suddenly ceased arriving at the letterbox too...

SO the BIG Q... Can anyone tell us...does each Post Office have a blacklist to reroute mail to be checked by customs before eventual delivery?

#7 2020-12-30 09:50

bumblebee888

Really wrote:

SO the BIG Q... Can anyone tell us...does each Post Office have a blacklist to reroute mail to be checked by customs before eventual delivery?

That's the case for the states iirc, would be surprised if they didn't have a blacklist of sorts in the post offices here considering they already do tag up actual addresses. I wonder if LE send love letters here to warn you like overseas though?

#8 2020-12-30 12:00

maryjanes_bakedgoods
Verified Vendor

they do for small amounts

#9 2021-01-04 14:20

Drcannabinoid
Verified Vendor

Any issues we have had is either with Po boxes or collections. We ask people to try give us there actual address so they don't fuck it up

Board footer