#1 2021-01-04 09:30

lowermesoftly

package delivered but hasnt arrived

Orderd a domestic package, asked vendor on a tracking update and he informed me that it had been marked as deliverd by NZpost, but I haven't seen any sign of it. What should I do from here, and what are the chances it got seized? I assume that if that was the case the tracking would say so.  Any response appreciated

#2 2021-01-04 14:20

Drcannabinoid
Verified Vendor

Re: package delivered but hasnt arrived

Hey man depending on who you ordered it from is could be lost or the courier company have said it's delivered and now found somewhere safe to place it.

You need to ask the vendor for the Tracking number and call them.

If the vendor is good it will just look like any old package and not be a problem to call. It won't of been seized that is nigh impossible being domestic only issue would be weed if not packaged directly.

With close to 450 orders we have only had 2 not arrived and they have lost ? so either the vendor is pulling your leg or it's in the couriers van waiting to be delivered

#3 2021-01-04 14:40

mekkerx

NZpost is generally really good w this stuff as drivers are held super accountable for lost packages. every delivered item is photographed, so u just need to call NZpost w the tracking number and ask for the drivers photograph. if vendor refuses to provide tracking then he's fucking you about

#4 2021-01-05 09:40

lowermesoftly

Drcannabinoid wrote:

Hey man depending on who you ordered it from is could be lost or the courier company have said it's delivered and now found somewhere safe to place it.

You need to ask the vendor for the Tracking number and call them.

If the vendor is good it will just look like any old package and not be a problem to call. It won't of been seized that is nigh impossible being domestic only issue would be weed if not packaged directly.

With close to 450 orders we have only had 2 not arrived and they have lost ? so either the vendor is pulling your leg or it's in the couriers van waiting to be delivered

Okay sweet, it wasnt a weed package it was some mdma pills from NZDLL, although his comms are super slow so I dont expect a reply from him anytime soon

#5 2021-01-05 09:40

lowermesoftly

mekkerx wrote:

NZpost is generally really good w this stuff as drivers are held super accountable for lost packages. every delivered item is photographed, so u just need to call NZpost w the tracking number and ask for the drivers photograph. if vendor refuses to provide tracking then he's fucking you about

Yeah true, it took the vendor 5 days to reply to my initial message, so hopefully he speeds up with this one

#6 2021-01-05 22:40

mandogmaog

Have had it happen to me a few times and once just recently with KDS . Not sure if my address is compromised or not but if it was  I think something would of come from it by now  . Also been fully ripped off domestically with semi reliable vendors offering FE for free samples of other products.  My current loss rate is higher domestically than international,  I like to think my opspec is higher than most . This leads me to believe  greedy local vendors  taking advantage of a lack of products and vendors .

#7 2021-01-07 13:50

Really

maybe someones emptying your mailbox or knows you are receiving and watching for couriers to your addy?
I have never had a non delivery from local vendors, although someone screwed the lock on my mailbox once... think they were fishing for a score but my small orders are very irregular so they got nothing. Lock the mailbox is my advice.

Board footer