#1 2021-01-09 12:00

pinkjan

Package turned up after 3 months

Hi y'all just wanted to share my story. I was buying MD for a friend who's not so technologically capable and the package didn't show up for a week. They needed it ASAP so I bought another order and they paid for that and I felt like I couldn't ask for the money for the missing package so I just took the hit. Messaged the seller who was on vacation mode so didn't hear back from ages and by then I just sorta gave up on it. Then the period between Xmas and NY comes about and the package finally turns up. I look up the tracking and see it was picked up at the start of October then no update until it was delivered. What the... anyone had any similar experiences?

#2 2021-01-18 22:40

mrbobdobalina

Re: Package turned up after 3 months

Keen to hear if anyone else has had any similar experiences, i ordered a package at the start of december from a trusted vendor and it never showed. No info on the tracking either. Ended up reordering and package came through no issues.

#3 2021-01-19 20:00

p1nkjan

pinkjan wrote:

Hi y'all just wanted to share my story. I was buying MD for a friend who's not so technologically capable and the package didn't show up for a week. They needed it ASAP so I bought another order and they paid for that and I felt like I couldn't ask for the money for the missing package so I just took the hit. Messaged the seller who was on vacation mode so didn't hear back from ages and by then I just sorta gave up on it. Then the period between Xmas and NY comes about and the package finally turns up. I look up the tracking and see it was picked up at the start of October then no update until it was delivered. What the... anyone had any similar experiences?

I should have added, this was for a domestic order

#4 2021-01-20 01:20

raccooncable

mrbobdobalina wrote:

Keen to hear if anyone else has had any similar experiences, i ordered a package at the start of december from a trusted vendor and it never showed. No info on the tracking either. Ended up reordering and package came through no issues.

A year or so ago I ordered a package. After a week of it not arriving, I re-ordered. The re-order came through no problem, took 1 or 2 days if I remember right. My experience was almost identical to yours. Trusted vendor. No info on the tracking, it was literally just blank where the tracking info should have been even though it was accepting the code as a valid tracking code.

The original package then randomly showed up 5 weeks later. I can only guess what happened, but I think occasionally things can get lost deep within the postal system only to resurface eventually. I hope your package finds its way to you

#5 2021-01-29 19:50

MrSmith

Sounds like every legal product I've ordered off the internet too !!

Board footer