#1 2021-01-03 00:50

gucci

Warning : KDS "2.5mg Alprazolam bars" not as advertised

I use ~3mg of flualprazolam daily, and half of one these bars will keep my withdrawals down for most of the day but when I'm using flualprazolam I have to constantly dose throughout the day to keep them down, this as well as lack of the unique bitter taste of alprazolam has led me to believe that these bars are not alprazolam at all because 1.25mg of alprazolam should not keep my withdrawals down for so long and should have the alprazolam taste. Powdered alprazolam alone is hard to source which is another reason why I believe they are fake.

I have given friends who have tried real Xanax brand alprazolam bars from back before they were discontinued and they all agreed that the bars do not feel/taste like alprazolam. I am also certain they were selling bars pressed with etizolam earlier in the year too but wasn't as versed about benzos as I am now so wasn't keen on calling them out back then.

When I tried to call out KDS via DMs they first dismissed my claims and wished me a happy new year, I proceeded to call them out again and was told they "have trusted sources, have done tests and have happy customers" and then blocked me, another red flag in my book. If they really have done tests why not bring them out? but even then a test can be faked. And you have happy customers because they are getting a benzo that is going to kill their cravings, and what percentage of benzo users actually do their research?

These bars are not alprazolam (or any other pharma benzo), not flualprazolam, not clonazolam, not etizolam, not bromazolam. My best guess would be one of the FluBromaz analogues or Nifoxipam or even a cocktail of benzos. I am even willing to send a couple bars to KnowYourStuff to clear everything up.

Will upload screenshots of our convo soon.

http://bcloudwenjxgcxjh6uheyt72a5isimzgg4kv5u74jb2s22y3hzpwh6id.onion/d1/URI:CHK:ei47xucfesfmhgvjqicbavtsui:j2fkkf3nork2pffqvqfbvmdcvvntljnl56oovwhks5p4umizbclq:3:10:65878/KDS1.png

http://bcloudwenjxgcxjh6uheyt72a5isimzgg4kv5u74jb2s22y3hzpwh6id.onion/d1/URI:CHK:uzglfjss6krgumi4rmfdqu3dmu:5pgu62mrjtstdb2bcdvsaiq4wkaxtct37ghdgrkmreq3asze7o5q:3:10:80795/KDS2.png

http://bcloudwenjxgcxjh6uheyt72a5isimzgg4kv5u74jb2s22y3hzpwh6id.onion/d1/URI:CHK:4ft6ctytvwrk2ynxvlmwuoldfm:mdmmvdedxnmbqrgb2zofqtrotgmzpbgdhckc6nyzq3lrveuo4fsq:3:10:60330/KDS3.png

EDIT : screenshots of convo addded

Last edited by gucci (2021-01-03 01:00)

#2 2021-01-03 11:00

jacobnz1

Re: Warning : KDS "2.5mg Alprazolam bars" not as advertised

Hmm, thanks for letting people know. Just a quick question, looking at trying to order some etiz from overseas. Im guessing you import your stuff in, what are the likelihoods for 500mg of etiz powder to be found in customs?

#3 2021-01-08 22:50

Freelancer

Was literally just about to get some. I called them out too (politely) when I saw it said I bitterant, if it’s alprazolam it would be bitter? So obviously not alprazolam. My friend had tried one and said he had quite the hangover the next day. Do you think they’re worth buying? Dangerous? I know benzos are very hard to test for to find out what they specifically are. It’s just annoying because good benzos hardly ever come on the market and certainly not at a decent price.

#4 2021-01-12 22:10

gucci

Freelancer wrote:

Was literally just about to get some. I called them out too (politely) when I saw it said I bitterant, if it’s alprazolam it would be bitter? So obviously not alprazolam. My friend had tried one and said he had quite the hangover the next day. Do you think they’re worth buying? Dangerous? I know benzos are very hard to test for to find out what they specifically are. It’s just annoying because good benzos hardly ever come on the market and certainly not at a decent price.

Imo not worth buying since it's definitely an RC benzo and not knowing which one is a dangerous game.

I've been playing around with the bars trying to figure out what they are and have found that half a bar is enough to keep my withdrawals from 3mg flualprazolam down for ~2 days which is insane.

I still think it's a FluBro analogue or Nifoxipam, I haven't tried any of these personally but they seem to be the ones that best fit the profile, using psychonautwiki as my source.

Board footer