#1 2021-02-06 10:50

GBear49

Fuck is up with these retarded vendors?

You've got this guy 'churbroNZ ' selling 28g buds for $580 and 14g buds for $240.  Now why the fuck would I want to buy an OZ for $580 when I can buy two halves from him for $480?.  A $100 dollar discount on an OZ.

Then you've got this guy 'Tegridy_Farms' selling Russian fudge and in his description he says: "These brownies still have a strong cannabis smell and taste."  This guy doesn't seem to know the difference between Russian fudge and brownies and he's the one fucking baking the stuff. 

I could go on and on about the retardation of some of the vendors on this market but I'll stop here.

#2 2021-02-09 11:20

martinagrice

Re: Fuck is up with these retarded vendors?

Have you never looked on TradeMe?

The lack of care and attention on auction descriptions is widespread and unfortunately seems to be the "Kiwi Way". If you're buying something bulky - don't expect dimensions or weights to be listed, something technical - find out the specs yourself, clothes - what size are they? And the number of things listed as "new" only for the description to say "used a few times, small crack on corner" etc etc etc

It drives me crazy too. Caveat emptor!

#3 2021-02-11 18:50

SquadNZ

GBear49 wrote:

You've got this guy 'churbroNZ ' selling 28g buds for $580 and 14g buds for $240.  Now why the fuck would I want to buy an OZ for $580 when I can buy two halves from him for $480?.  A $100 dollar discount on an OZ.

Then you've got this guy 'Tegridy_Farms' selling Russian fudge and in his description he says: "These brownies still have a strong cannabis smell and taste."  This guy doesn't seem to know the difference between Russian fudge and brownies and he's the one fucking baking the stuff. 

I could go on and on about the retardation of some of the vendors on this market but I'll stop here.

This cracks me up. Its fucking stupid selling oz for $600 must be some next level strain why not PS i miss that guy who grew Pineapple Express. His mum could of baked them for him to sell on the darkweb

Last edited by SquadNZ (2021-02-11 18:50)

#4 2021-02-14 15:40

toothache

SquadNZ wrote:
GBear49 wrote:

This cracks me up. Its fucking stupid selling oz for $600 must be some next level strain why not PS i miss that guy who grew Pineapple Express. His mum could of baked them for him to sell on the darkweb

was it James Smith you were thinking of with the pineapple express, used to sell only that on Dream market, consistent quality an no ripp off prices, I was waiting for him to appear here at some point but its been years, but I miss that guy too, and always overnight, no bullshit delivery prices for 3 days by unreliable vendors on here!

#5 2021-02-16 16:40

ChurBroNZ
Verified Vendor

GBear49 wrote:

The *Sale* price you mentioned has since been fixed. I figure you must have been watching the market like a hawk to catch me make that adjustment lol.  In an over-inflated market I do what I can to keep things fair and the deals there. Good to know these things are noticed.

Chur!

#6 2021-02-23 17:40

Tegridyfarms
Verified Vendor

GBear49 wrote:

Thanks for pointing out this typo! Very sorry for our retardation. We will be sure to double check our listings in the future. Cheers

Board footer