#1 2021-02-19 07:10

SnakeVenom

Modafinil in NZ?

Anyone know how to get there hands on Modafinil? Was hoping Tor Market had a vendor but appears not.

Modafinil is legal via prescription here and is the most popular nootropic (I think) so surprised its not easy to get.

#2 2021-02-21 16:10

Xar777

Re: Modafinil in NZ?

It does show up on the market every now and then, I picked some up ages ago via India as it's OTC there, was ridiculous easy to get...

But, honestly you do not want to treat it as a "nootropic" and it should not be categorized as one.

It's an extremely powerful drug with deep effects and although it won't make you "high" as such it certainly will make you alert and awake for very long periods of time, relentlessly so. It also appears to fuck with your immune system, I found this out after getting some odd side effects and later confirmed via some more recent studies on the compound that it indeed does affect your immune system in weird ways (look it up). Take it sparingly and with some caution at the lowest dose that works for you.

IMO, your much better off with some good old amphetamine's at lower doses if you just wan't to get some shit done and/or stay awake wink

#3 2021-02-21 19:30

SnakeVenom

Re: Modafinil in NZ?

Yea could do, was thinking of getting Ritalin or if it shows up on tor market Adderall.

Board footer