#1 2021-03-03 12:10

SquadNZ

Xanax Bars 2mg

Just looking at the demand for pressed bars. What would you pay for a high quality pressed bars with proper packaging.

Pricing below + Free Shipping

25x for $255 NZD
50x for $450 NZD
100x for $800 NZD

Just would like feedback on pricing before we become a vendor on Tor Market

Last edited by SquadNZ (2021-03-03 12:10)

#2 2021-03-03 12:40

Xar777

Re: Xanax Bars 2mg

The pricing sounds reasonable!

But it would be great to know WTF is actually in your "Xanax" pressies? In my experience they are never actually Alprazolam.

The most common pressed benzo's are Etizolam, Flualprazolam or a concoction of RC benzo's. I'd personally be interested in some well dosed and pure Etiz. I think you'll find most of the people here will appreciate transparency about what's actually in your pills and the trouble is it's just so hard (impossible?) to test benzo's with reagents. Although hopefully with the new drug testing laws passed recently maybe it will become more accessible to get proper benzo testing done. also, some guarantee about them being free from any Fentanyl is great.

#3 2021-03-05 01:10

SquadNZ

Re: Xanax Bars 2mg

Xar777 wrote:

The pricing sounds reasonable!

But it would be great to know WTF is actually in your "Xanax" pressies? In my experience they are never actually Alprazolam.

The most common pressed benzo's are Etizolam, Flualprazolam or a concoction of RC benzo's. I'd personally be interested in some well dosed and pure Etiz. I think you'll find most of the people here will appreciate transparency about what's actually in your pills and the trouble is it's just so hard (impossible?) to test benzo's with reagents. Although hopefully with the new drug testing laws passed recently maybe it will become more accessible to get proper benzo testing done. also, some guarantee about them being free from any Fentanyl is great.

We are going to do the original Xanax bar press to keep it original. Our product will only have Alprazolam none of this R/C crap you find. But also the pricing is right we will start soon we will test the pills our-self by sending of to get tested will post the report on the Tor Market when we are ready to start.

Board footer