#1 2021-03-19 07:30

martinagrice

Poor Quality Items Received - What to do?

I've recently received an order from a vendor that I've had great dealings with until now that is very poor quality; near worthless and unusable. I'm reluctant to name the vendor as they have been great up until now but I don't know what to do next.

I've raised my concern with the vendor and they say they've not had any other complaints so is it possible something bad just slipped into their supply chain or are they pulling a fast one? They've no other bad feedback but maybe everyone else is waiting to see what's posted too? It's only $400+ with a vendor I've spent 10x that with so they've no incentive to con me but I'm also not happy.

I have yet to finalise the order, it's less than 48hrs since receipt. Would the market refund process be worth trying or do I just cut my losses and hope my next order is ok? I really don't want to piss off the vendor as they're better than most...

#2 2021-03-19 20:50

poobanger

Re: Poor Quality Items Received - What to do?

I recently got selectively scammed from a "reputable and well known" vendor that has heaps of great feedback, said similar shit to me when I hit him up wonder if it's the same vendor. I cut my losses and vowed to never order off said vendor again.

#3 2021-03-20 11:50

harrybalzac

Re: Poor Quality Items Received - What to do?

Name and shame if not resolved.

Board footer