#1 2021-04-09 01:20

salmy
Website

Buying dxm cough syrup from pharmacy?

Hey,
So I actually do have a cough (dw I've had a test and its alg) so thought it would be a decent time to try get some dxm. I've seen that apparently you can get it once the pharmacist asks a few questions which are easily fakeable. But I was wondering if it's a better idea to directly ask for robitussin dry cough forte or say that I have a dry cough and can I get something for it etc? I don't want to either seem like I'm sourcing it intentionally, or end up not seeming sus but instead being recommended something else that isn't dxm.

Does anyone have any experience on the best method of buying it? I've seen you can get it from an nz online chemist, but I'd prefer to get some sooner and actually use it for it's intended purpose as well haha

#2 2021-04-09 15:30

Xar777

Re: Buying dxm cough syrup from pharmacy?

OK I have a few tips on getting robo from the pharmacy...

- Make sure you say you have a really dry/hacky/persistent cough and just want to stop coughing all night, this is the main use for the dry cough syrup.
- Say you have used robitussin in the past and that works the best for you
- Insist on the product you want if they try steer you away, like "I've used robitussin dry cough last year and it works for me, I don't like X brand"
- Helps not to look too young (if possible)
- Dress tidy, if you look respectable they're less likely to get all judgy on you
- For robitussin there really is only one safe option and that's the "Dry Cough Forte", down a whole bottle of that and you'll get pretty far down into DXM land. The 200ml bottle equals 600mg of DXM.
- If you fail at one pharmacy, try another one, some pharmacists don't give a fuck as long as you pay the ridiculous price, yeah of course the dry cough bottle costs way more than the others...

If you can order from an online pharmacy that also works great! (there are limits on orders though and you may have to fill-out a online "form")

Now as for the actual robitussin experience... be prepared to have your stomach violated by water-ever nasty ass shit they put in that syrup. Some people tolerate it OK, others might get quite nauseous. Weed really helps here, it also enhances the trip heaps too. Lying down helps as well.
Enjoy!

Board footer