#1 2021-04-12 20:00

TheKingpin

Will people be able to find out wheter the BTC is going to tor market?

Will people be able to find out wheter the BTC is going to tor market? Say you bought something send the btc from your wallet to the tor market address.. Sent the same btc as the price for what they found? for example 0.0001 btc for 1 then they find 1 that was sent to your address same time that you sent 0.0001 btc that means you bought it?

Is there any safe ways to do this?

Have thought of a way if they don't know that the address is linked to tor market....

I'm just planning wheter I should try get btc with cash or from market

#2 2021-04-12 21:20

renegade88

Re: Will people be able to find out wheter the BTC is going to tor market?

not sure if im answering your question correctly but the best way is to go from btc exchange to your personal wallet then to market, that way thye cant trace it. Make sure you use pgp with you orders and you be pretty much all good.

#3 2021-04-13 01:50

TheKingpin

Re: Will people be able to find out wheter the BTC is going to tor market?

Yeah bro you are

Been thinking of a way for plausible deniablity.The more layered you are from the btc exhange the better. Thought btc transfers were actually transparent though so would've thought they can see you transfer to wallet then you transfer to market.

Just doing some more reasearch on domestic safety on how to plan it safe as possible.

hmm/www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/plan-to-smuggle-cannabis-in-tyres-fails/GH2C7EYFKCZ5EN72ON32KWNS7I/

It was weed though bush that was not vacuum packed. so yeah coul havee smellled..
Don't understand why if theyve intercepted drugs
to you internationally.That they would not suspect that your getting drugs mailed.... Which seems like a reason to suspect...
drugs being mailed....
in NZ postal services act is quite a low  burden...."Reasonable grounds" seems higher than just have a reason to suspect someone... Which after getting warnings and customs letters for drugs in international mail that seems like reason to suspect for domestic....

Board footer