#1 2021-04-28 13:40

crazylebo

Buying XMR

Easiest & most convenient places to buy XMR? I see easycrypto requires bank statements. Not looking to buy large amounts, just $300 or so a month.

#2 2021-04-28 23:30

Kittlez

Re: Buying XMR

Buy other crypto then use instant exchangers to get monero.  Go to the reddit monero sub for a list of instant exchangers.

Last edited by Kittlez (2021-04-28 23:30)

#3 2021-04-30 18:30

cryptoanalyst

Don't buy it, MINE it. Forget EVERYTHING about mining Monero or any CryptoNote Coin you've been told. I PERSONALLY mine .4 - .55 every single day, or 3-4 XMR every single week. I haven't spent a ton on hardware, or really customized anything. I am willing to teach people how to do this for themselves. In fact if you want to see how much I have mined this year I can show you live if we talk...

Anyways if you want to learn how to do this I am charging .5 XMR. That is about 1/4 what you'll earn in a week when you are operating at full capacity. (Realistically you'll probably make about .6-.75 the very first week. If you have questions then call me at 
+1 423 301 0066 (I'LL RESPOND ALOT FASTER TEXT). Please don't ask to pay after you start cause I know I'll never hear from those people... I would prolly be willing to take $250 if I write a donation into the code or something... But anyways just hit me up. I'll have you mining A LOT of monero... For $250 (Preferably in XMR) you'll be doing the same as I am...

For the $250 I'll:

• 1) Show you how you can earn as much Monero as you want, but at least 1 XMR a week if thats your goal. (It pays for itself in less than a week. and on your FIRST WEEK ONLY it's probably closer to .6-.75 realistically)

• 2) Actually get you started and show you step by step how to Configure, Start, Monitor, and Maintain your Miners/Workers

• 3) Send you a Copy of the PDF I wrote ("MONERO, SUMO, TRTL and more! Make over $1,000 with RandomX while it lasts)

• 4) Supply you with the URL to my website that generate the scripts you will need to automate the process.

There are similar methods, but few turn a decent profit and the majority will end up making you lose money. When you are ready to start send .5 XMR (or close to it I'm not super picky) to

MY XMR WALLET wrote:

47ncNoLhAvmGykwkF5EVqcGZHEMSYsdh2bfSGZwFe1ncPZhRZ96kRCRcY2pSM7aKofXxDGTMPEDSW2uLMgjKHVNRCYXJtLS

In the MEMO write your email address or a phone number so I can contact you. Nothing about this process is illegal. After you pay we'll have you up in running within an hour.

Last edited by cryptoanalyst (2021-04-30 18:40)

#4 2021-05-01 19:10

Kittlez

cryptoanalyst wrote:

Don't buy it, MINE it. Forget EVERYTHING about mining Monero or any CryptoNote Coin you've been told. I PERSONALLY mine .4 - .55 every single day, or 3-4 XMR every single week. I haven't spent a ton on hardware, or really customized anything. I am willing to teach people how to do this for themselves. In fact if you want to see how much I have mined this year I can show you live if we talk...

Anyways if you want to learn how to do this I am charging .5 XMR. That is about 1/4 what you'll earn in a week when you are operating at full capacity. (Realistically you'll probably make about .6-.75 the very first week. If you have questions then call me at 
+1 423 301 0066 (I'LL RESPOND ALOT FASTER TEXT). Please don't ask to pay after you start cause I know I'll never hear from those people... I would prolly be willing to take $250 if I write a donation into the code or something... But anyways just hit me up. I'll have you mining A LOT of monero... For $250 (Preferably in XMR) you'll be doing the same as I am...

For the $250 I'll:

• 1) Show you how you can earn as much Monero as you want, but at least 1 XMR a week if thats your goal. (It pays for itself in less than a week. and on your FIRST WEEK ONLY it's probably closer to .6-.75 realistically)

• 2) Actually get you started and show you step by step how to Configure, Start, Monitor, and Maintain your Miners/Workers

• 3) Send you a Copy of the PDF I wrote ("MONERO, SUMO, TRTL and more! Make over $1,000 with RandomX while it lasts)

• 4) Supply you with the URL to my website that generate the scripts you will need to automate the process.

There are similar methods, but few turn a decent profit and the majority will end up making you lose money. When you are ready to start send .5 XMR (or close to it I'm not super picky) to

MY XMR WALLET wrote:

47ncNoLhAvmGykwkF5EVqcGZHEMSYsdh2bfSGZwFe1ncPZhRZ96kRCRcY2pSM7aKofXxDGTMPEDSW2uLMgjKHVNRCYXJtLS

In the MEMO write your email address or a phone number so I can contact you. Nothing about this process is illegal. After you pay we'll have you up in running within an hour.

Nobody will send you anything outside of escrow especially someone with no history.  Get a vendor account and create a listing.

#5 2021-05-02 16:50

tazaar

Yeah dont send that scammer any money.

#6 2021-05-02 20:50

ManawatuBud

youtube is a pretty good resource for getting your feet wet into mining lol, what a joke

#7 2021-05-04 21:50

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

There are a lot of scammers on the dark web these days.
Send me 4 installments of $29.95 nzd in the form of Monero and I'll show you how to avoid them

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#8 2021-05-08 02:20

whomakesthe

download app called cake wallet, use the convert btc to xmr function.
trust me, its the easiest.

Board footer