#1 2021-05-04 23:30

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Crazy amount of people being phished currently

Dark.fail got hacked and was listing fake URLs. People never read the warnings not to rely on these sites. One guy just paid $5000 to the scammers.

#2 2021-05-04 23:40

Gucci Store
Verified Vendor

Re: Crazy amount of people being phished currently

I should of posted a warning. Happened 4 days ago.

#3 2021-05-05 00:00

abk

I don't really understand how it works? I had my coin ready for the order, so i logged in to what i thought was the right address and i everything was the same? I sent the coin to the address for the order? I assumed it had gone to the right address? But tonight when i logged in it said payment still pending? Do i need to set up a new acc now?? i think i lost some $ : ((

Last edited by abk (2021-05-05 00:00)

#4 2021-05-05 08:50

Kittlez

The whole format of the site changed and new URL's were added.  That should have been enough warning that something was off.

#5 2021-05-05 12:50

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Gucci Store wrote:

I should of posted a warning. Happened 4 days ago.

There are warnings everywhere. warnings when they sign up , when the login, news  posts warnings, forum warnings posts, warnings going back to 2019. They have done successful orders in the past so to get scammed now means they have not read or understood all these warnings.
Im guessing they start off with a Google search for buying ecstasy and blindly follow the links from there until something familiar shows on the screen, with no comprehension the process.

#6 2021-05-05 13:00

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

abk wrote:

I don't really understand how it works? I had my coin ready for the order, so i logged in to what i thought was the right address and i everything was the same? I sent the coin to the address for the order? I assumed it had gone to the right address? But tonight when i logged in it said payment still pending? Do i need to set up a new acc now?? i think i lost some $ : ((

Everything looked the same EXCEPT the most important thing - the URL - the ADDRESS of the website. You went to a different website. There are dozens of fake websites. It costs nothing to copy a website. Just view source in the browser for all the code.

Board footer