#1 2021-05-24 11:50

dolandman

Seized at drop address

What do I do now? it's been about a week and says customs assesment

#2 2021-05-26 15:40

whomakesthe

Re: Seized at drop address

just dont touch the address again, how much did you order?
probably just customs were coming for a Q@A. happened to me before like 8 years ago when I was a noob.
told them I knew nothing to do with it and they were like "okay cool next time we'll have to get the police involved tho"

#3 2021-05-26 21:00

dolandman

whomakesthe wrote:

probably just customs were coming for a Q@A. happened to me before like 8 years ago when I was a noob.
told them I knew nothing to do with it and they were like "okay cool next time we'll have to get the police involved tho"

Was 50G is there anyway they can track the package back to me? I was using my phone+ VPN and duckduckgo to track the package, thank you.

#4 2021-05-26 21:50

farmerbrown

I wouldnt worry too much, just consider that address burned now. If anyone comes knocking just say you have no idea about any package. A phone plus VPN wont do much for you. You should ideally be using tails on a laptop with a clean hardrive. Read the DNM Bible if you haven't already, there's an updated version available on Dread i think.

#5 2021-05-27 00:20

whomakesthe

dolandman wrote:
whomakesthe wrote:

Was 50G is there anyway they can track the package back to me? I was using my phone+ VPN and duckduckgo to track the package, thank you.

no they cannot. you'll be fine just dont go near that address.
will probably get customs visting the address you sent it to tho.
and customs here usually work independently from law enforcement so they will only go to LE if they have a name or can ID who they think was receiving it.

#6 2021-06-19 13:10

kevin

nothing will happen

nothing ever happens

lets face it, we're not scarface or pablo escobar

nobody gives a shit that you ordered a few grams of powder for yourself

#7 2021-06-19 14:10

WhoAreYou

dolandman wrote:
whomakesthe wrote:

Never use your phone to track a package like that VPN on a phone doesn't help at all. Best option to get a burner laptop use the phone as hotspot + VPN then laptop + VPN

Board footer