#1 2021-06-13 21:10

thattguy

Marmite

I dont get it, $90 for an E? What am I missing?

#2 2021-06-14 11:10

JoeBlogs

Re: Marmite

thattguy wrote:

Supply and demand unfortunately my dude - not saying I agree with it, but there will be a few who pay for them. I guess all we can do as a community is not buy them and hope they reduce in price.

This always happens when the market becomes dry.

#3 2021-06-14 12:20

xo

Re: Marmite

JoeBlogs wrote:
thattguy wrote:

Supply and demand unfortunately my dude - not saying I agree with it, but there will be a few who pay for them. I guess all we can do as a community is not buy them and hope they reduce in price.

This always happens when the market becomes dry.

There is 0 incentive for a vendor to drop prices when 9/10 they also sell IRL and will have just as much demand at street level price as they would online at a cheaper price (especially at the moment after all the busts). If you want cheaper product then you'll have to import it yourself, the risk alone in doing so is a big factor in the calculation of prices.

Some people keep forgetting there's still a global pandemic going on that effects pretty much every aspect from sourcing pre-cursors to landing final product in the country. Pre-pandemic MDMA was the cheapest it's ever been available in the country due to the amounts that were flooding in within such a short time span, now you're looking at waiting 3 months (minimum) just to get something in (if it even makes it)

At the current rate prices won't be coming down for awhile until someone is able to fill the void of supplying bulk

Last edited by xo (2021-06-14 12:40)

Board footer