#1 2021-02-05 20:20

mrdobalina

Anyone seen or heard from NZLDD?

Found them :-)

Last edited by mrdobalina (2021-02-08 22:00)

#2 2021-05-27 15:10

BarraTurbo

Re: Anyone seen or heard from NZLDD?

I've come across him on the market today... is this a good or bad post regarding him?

#3 2021-06-07 23:00

homebrew

Anyone heard from him lately? No reply on [SCAM word detected here]. Has a bunch of unaccepted orders and unread messages on Tor.

#4 2021-06-08 07:40

LittleIndian

It's been a long weekend. Often vendors are off for the weekend. GandalfsGear is another example of a vendor that has been away over the weekend.

He/she will be back.

Here's an example of where people have got concerned and he/she has come back... http://nz53a6eqr3jchq5g.onion/viewtopic.php?id=1606

Last edited by LittleIndian (2021-06-08 07:40)

#5 2021-06-09 07:40

LittleIndian

Vendor account has been suspended

#6 2021-06-09 13:00

Alpha

```One man, regarded by the crown as the main ringleader, faces 164 charges including supplying P, cocaine and MDMA. He was granted interim name suppression by Judge Josephine Bouchier and remanded in custody without plea to reappear on June 23.```

Probably him

Last edited by Alpha (2021-06-09 14:50)

#7 2021-06-09 14:20

NZTick

Alpha, shut the fuck up.

1. Don't give out private information about others publicly or privately.
2. Why should anyone believe what you claim to "know".
3. This thread was from May, the post you quote is from yesterday. Clearly unrelated.
4. The OP said they've found them in the original post.

#8 2021-06-09 14:50

Alpha

NZTick wrote:

Alpha, shut the fuck up.

3. This thread was from May, the post you quote is from yesterday. Clearly unrelated.

Shut the fuck up you crack head, Check his profile it's been suspended and hes been MIA since friday, diden't you see all the big busts in waikato yesterday you dumb fuck?

His vendor profile was recently suspended by admin, and he has not logged in for days. Do some research you crackhead loser

Last edited by Alpha (2021-06-09 15:00)

#9 2021-06-09 16:30

toothache

Alpha wrote:
NZTick wrote:

Alpha, shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up you crack head, Check his profile it's been suspended and hes been MIA since friday, diden't you see all the big busts in waikato yesterday you dumb fuck?

His vendor profile was recently suspended by admin, and he has not logged in for days. Do some research you crackhead loser

Everybody is a crackhead to Alpha he is a dumb shithead who is high and starts paranoid ramblings and conspiracy theories like a fucking drunkin woman!

Fuck off you crackhead kiddie fiddler!

#10 2021-06-09 16:40

LittleIndian

The facts are:
1. NZLDD's account is suspended
2. NZLDD is currently not answering messages
3. NZLDD is currently not  accepting orders made since Friday 4th
4. NZLDD has not be on Tor Market since Friday 4th

Last edited by LittleIndian (2021-06-09 16:40)

#11 2021-06-10 00:00

WhoAreYou

They logged on today but not replying on [SCAM word detected here] could be LE

#12 2021-06-10 07:30

JamesTaylor

Could be but unlikely. Orders are now accepted. NZLDD is notorius for not answering messages anyway.

#13 2021-06-10 13:10

homebrew

Have they deleted their w i c k r or is it just me that can't message it?

#14 2021-06-10 13:30

LittleIndian

Yes, I think they have deleted it.

#15 2021-06-10 18:50

toothache

LittleIndian wrote:

The facts are:
1. NZLDD's account is suspended
2. NZLDD is currently not answering messages
3. NZLDD is currently not  accepting orders made since Friday 4th
4. NZLDD has not be on Tor Market since Friday 4th

Whats a matter Alpha? and Little Indian, oh he is back?  Alpha is a little teenager  exploiter and little indian cries when they have been ripped off!! 

Ask how your accounts under review on T.M?  Its your [SCAM word detected here]!  Given that its Child vulnerability involved!

meth and child abuse equals life in cell block A~

#16 2021-06-10 23:20

tinkywinky

I started smelling something fishy once he set his avalible amount to "unlimited", never seen anyone do that. Decided to err on the side of caution.

Last edited by tinkywinky (2021-06-10 23:20)

#17 2021-06-11 01:40

WhoAreYou

tinkywinky wrote:

I started smelling something fishy once he set his avalible amount to "unlimited", never seen anyone do that. Decided to err on the side of caution.

I smell LE control plus they haven't updated their profile about their Wkicr so something is wrong here...

#18 2021-06-11 14:50

JoeBlogs

WhoAreYou wrote:
tinkywinky wrote:

I smell LE control plus they haven't updated their profile about their Wkicr so something is wrong here...

Yeah, I'm with you on this - seems odd.
@TorMarket can you provide any information and or been in contact with this vendor?

#19 2021-06-11 15:30

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

What is likely the biggest police operation in history has just gone down effecting distribution in NZ , Australia but also global. My guess is LE will be overloaded for a while dealing with all the cases and dont have time to add DNMs to the workload.

#20 2021-06-11 20:10

homebrew

made an order this week which has arrived.

#21 2021-06-13 20:40

WhoAreYou

homebrew wrote:

made an order this week which has arrived.

My order came in but something still off about NZLDD since he went afk for 4 days

#22 2021-06-13 22:20

noname321

Yea looks lik hes been disabld again. Hope its not a busted cop account or somthing

#23 2021-06-14 01:20

WhoAreYou

noname321 wrote:

Yea looks lik hes been disabld again. Hope its not a busted cop account or somthing

NZLDD would of update their profile saying they have changed their W i ckr still nothing and one thing points out they are missing since from Thursday.

Last seen online   
2021-06-10 12:00 NZST

Admin notes
disabled - too many orders not being processed

#24 2021-06-14 12:40

xo

WhoAreYou wrote:

and one thing points out they are missing since from Thursday.

As TM mentioned LE weren't focusing on DNM activities and will more than likely be too busy dealing with the recent cases they have than to try and catch buyers out.

It makes sense for one of the biggest vendors to be laying low after all these busts and there would be no real reason for them to be logging in over the weekend so it's still too early to be assuming what's happened.

#25 2021-06-15 18:10

WhoAreYou

xo wrote:
WhoAreYou wrote:

and one thing points out they are missing since from Thursday.

As TM mentioned LE weren't focusing on DNM activities and will more than likely be too busy dealing with the recent cases they have than to try and catch buyers out.

It makes sense for one of the biggest vendors to be laying low after all these busts and there would be no real reason for them to be logging in over the weekend so it's still too early to be assuming what's happened.

Even if they aren't focusing on DNM activities doesn't stop them from arresting or catching a person who is a vendor.

Since NZLDD hasn't logged on for 5 days. I think they have been caught it's simple if they went on break they would of put on Vacation mode on but it doesn't add up when they came back started to accept orders send out what they had then disappeared again on Thursday last time they were online now

Now looking at NZLDD feedback say's it all

Last edited by WhoAreYou (2021-06-15 18:10)

#26 2021-06-15 23:00

noname321

Looks like their back now and post a mesage about what happen. Maybe put prices up to.

#27 2021-06-16 00:20

eshayyy

hes now put his MDMA Oz to 5k and Half Oz to 3k?!? most obscure shit I've seen in a long time, just weeks ago same product was 3k for a Oz no clue whats happened from there. we need to come together and stop buying from the vendors that get greedy and let them realize that we ain't gonna take that shit. every other vendor that i have dealt with on multiple occasions doesn't just keep putting his price up pretty much weekly. the only way we are gonna deal with these vendors are to not support them till they bring their prices down. e.g freshkiwiproduce, best vendor for MDMA i have seen for a while on here, 3k Oz and 1.6k Half Oz's. Best prices i have seen since the whole COVID worldwide pandemic! He always replies in a timely manner also and is always open to discussion about any problems that may arise! Where are you at fkp, we miss you! same goes to all the other reputable legendary MDMA and Ket vendors over the months (ChemicalVisions, CharliesAngels, NzTopGear ect ect)

#28 2021-06-16 11:10

JoeBlogs

eshayyy wrote:

hes now put his MDMA Oz to 5k and Half Oz to 3k?!? most obscure shit I've seen in a long time, just weeks ago same product was 3k for a Oz no clue whats happened from there. we need to come together and stop buying from the vendors that get greedy and let them realize that we ain't gonna take that shit. every other vendor that i have dealt with on multiple occasions doesn't just keep putting his price up pretty much weekly. the only way we are gonna deal with these vendors are to not support them till they bring their prices down. e.g freshkiwiproduce, best vendor for MDMA i have seen for a while on here, 3k Oz and 1.6k Half Oz's. Best prices i have seen since the whole COVID worldwide pandemic! He always replies in a timely manner also and is always open to discussion about any problems that may arise! Where are you at fkp, we miss you! same goes to all the other reputable legendary MDMA and Ket vendors over the months (ChemicalVisions, CharliesAngels, NzTopGear ect ect)

100% agree, but the demand is high unfortunately.
I see he's increased his M-CAT price from $150 - $250.

Greedy fucker.

#29 2021-06-16 12:50

eshayyy

I definitely do agree that the demand is really high right now! he also has his stock supply listed as "unlimited" which makes me ultimately point towards greed unfortunately! also good to see that there is another vendor "juicyspores" with some nice looking product for a slightly better price, hope he hangs around smile looks like he only has a little to start out with

#30 2021-06-16 21:50

WhoAreYou

I miss MA the real one from AB and dream they had some red mdma

#31 2021-06-17 15:00

mrdobalina

JoeBlogs wrote:
eshayyy wrote:

Greedy fucker.

Don't bother with their M-Cat - it's fucking garbage.

The worst shit I've come across.

#32 2021-06-17 17:20

kevin

mrdobalina wrote:
JoeBlogs wrote:
eshayyy wrote:

Greedy fucker.

nah it's good

the mistake people make is snorting it and redosing

100mg orally puts you on cloud nine

the vascular constriction is horrible, though

#33 2021-06-18 08:50

mrdobalina

kevin wrote:
mrdobalina wrote:
JoeBlogs wrote:

Greedy fucker.

nah it's good

If you're talking about the thick clay orange stuff they're selling - then you're dreaming mate.

It's grade A garbage.

#34 2021-06-18 09:50

kevin

mrdobalina wrote:
kevin wrote:
mrdobalina wrote:

nah it's good

If you're talking about the thick clay orange stuff they're selling - then you're dreaming mate.

It's grade A garbage.

oh, i was talkinh about mcat in general

i never tried theirs

#35 2021-06-18 15:00

mrdobalina

kevin wrote:
mrdobalina wrote:
kevin wrote:

nah it's good

It's grade A garbage.

oh, i was talkinh about mcat in general

i never tried theirs

M-Cat is awesome.

But NZLDD's stuff is 100% trash.

Stay away from it.

#36 2021-06-21 10:10

NZLD

The M-cat is an amazing product.
This Customer has no idea what he is talking about and the product is not clay it is a powder.
we have many happy customers and we take a massive risk ( you have all seen the busts recently and the vendors getting arrests) to bring a grade A product, for this ass to call it trash.

I would recommend any vendor not to deal with him (not that there is really many left). I will be blocking him on my account for sure. what a Ass.

if this customer thinks that it is "trash", where is his test kits, where is his photos and where is the prof. we have done multiple tests and the product is pure and good, we have had 100s of positive feedback.

There is only on clay looking substance we stock is racemic Meth.

Mrdobalina is a fuck wit that is trying to destroy the one vendor that has helped not 1000+ of customs here in New Zealand. If i left the market there would not be much left for you to enjoy party wise.

#37 2021-06-21 10:30

NZLD

eshayyy wrote:

Yes I have,
Its not called greed (greed is you wanting to save money and take no risk). its called Economics. Market supply and risk factor. Freshkiwi got arrested, he imported a class A and is now up for 25 years? I bet he is wishing he didnt do it for the cents he made on you guys.
I have been the most "reputable" / reliable MDMA vendor over the last few months and if your not aware MDMA price has more than doubled in Europe since covid. why should it not double here?

#38 2021-06-21 12:10

mrdobalina

NZLD wrote:

This Customer has no idea what he is talking about and the product is not clay it is a powder.
we have many happy customers and we take a massive risk ( you have all seen the busts recently and the vendors getting arrests) to bring a grade A product, for this ass to call it trash.

I would recommend any vendor not to deal with him (not that there is really many left). I will be blocking him on my account for sure. what a Ass.

if this customer thinks that it is "trash", where is his test kits, where is his photos and where is the prof. we have done multiple tests and the product is pure and good, we have had 100s of positive feedback.

Mrdobalina is a fuck wit that is trying to destroy the one vendor that has helped not 1000+ of customs here in New Zealand. If i left the market there would not be much left for you to enjoy party wise.

Mate - you had no idea about M-Cat until I asked you if you could source it.

You asked me what it was like and then what it should be sold for. "can you give me what you would think is a fair price ?"

It's fair to say you're a novice about this product and are getting upset that someone called it out as being garbage.

I should clarify that the stuff you are selling was of a clay-like colour (yes it's a fluffy powder) but anyone who has used M-Cat will tell you it's suppose to be very course crystals and as such, stings like anything to rail. The stuff you sent actually looks like this - http://rrlm2f22lpqgfhyydqkxxzv6snwo5qvc2krjt2q557l7z4te7fsvhbid.onion/system/5a0e5010021d85775978f843dbdc6165f18e73e6.jpg?1621814551

But yeah, block me if you want, I wouldn't go near the stuff you're peddling again.

#39 2021-06-21 14:00

NZLD

mrdobalina wrote:
NZLD wrote:

Mate - you had no idea about M-Cat until I asked you if you could source it.

You asked me what it was like and then what it should be sold for. "can you give me what you would think is a fair price ?"

It's fair to say you're a novice about this product and are getting upset that someone called it out as being garbage.

I should clarify that the stuff you are selling was of a clay-like colour (yes it's a fluffy powder) but anyone who has used M-Cat will tell you it's suppose to be very course crystals and as such, stings like anything to rail. The stuff you sent actually looks like this - http://rrlm2f22lpqgfhyydqkxxzv6snwo5qvc2krjt2q557l7z4te7fsvhbid.onion/system/5a0e5010021d85775978f843dbdc6165f18e73e6.jpg?1621814551

But yeah, block me if you want, I wouldn't go near the stuff you're peddling again.

You are retarded. Not even worth arguing. if you want to back your shit response with actual facts then please make a new profile, order the m-cat and get it tested and see what it comes back as. I have tested it many times.
Drugs come in many forms and crystals just sells well as the naive user (you) believe that it is a pure substance its true to an extent, as a powder is easier to cut.

#40 2021-06-22 00:40

NZLD

Sprinkles wrote:

I love how he just showed up and started acting like a little bitch instead of even attempting to explain where he's been for a month.

Was never gone a month. the longest break was 6 days i believe. i know ya missed me but it really wasn't that long ya clingy bastard. why would i need to "explain" anything? I have been providing a great service for the last year+. I would get abuse from some you customers with this mind set if i was offline for 40 hours. a lot of customers are amazing and give a lot of support and appreciative messages (which i am happy to do old prices, you know who you are) but as for the likes of people such as yourself, you ruin it with this type of attitude. but thanks for those that have given their support over the last year we definitely take notes on who you are for when it comes to bulk negotiation and freebies.

Last edited by NZLD (2021-06-22 00:50)

#41 2021-06-22 01:10

NZLD

NZTick wrote:

Alpha, shut the fuck up.

Agree 100%

#42 2021-06-22 01:10

NZLD

tinkywinky wrote:

nothing fishy was just sick of running out on the site count and not realizing to update more product. you have realize all my listings are full escrow. I would not feel comfortable offering non escrow orders in this unpredictable industry.

#43 2021-06-22 01:10

NZLD

JamesTaylor wrote:

Could be but unlikely. Orders are now accepted. NZLDD is notorius for not answering messages anyway.

i literally get so many messages asking for discounts or for when something is going to get restocked that sometimes it is hard to get to everyone in a timely manner.

#44 2021-06-22 13:20

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

The goal of Customs etc is to reduce supply and increase prices. They had some very big successes this month all over the world so prices will be effected. New entrepreneurs will be attracted to supply based on the high prices, and the game never ends.

#45 2021-06-22 15:30

NZLD

TormarketSupport wrote:

The goal of Customs etc is to reduce supply and increase prices. They had some very big successes this month all over the world so prices will be effected. New entrepreneurs will be attracted to supply based on the high prices, and the game never ends.

This is exactly right. Customs reduces supply in turn increases demand and prices increase.
however, people that are complaining on price increases also don't see the cost of the lost product, the cost of scam suppliers in europe (a lot target new zealand buyers as they get a premium for the product and there is no real chance of you leaving New Zealand to find them.)

#46 2021-06-22 19:20

cardassian

Have dealt with this vendor many times in the past, with multiple products. Everything has always been as described.
Also I really appreciate that things are explained by NZLD in detail and honestly, especially with some of the more exotic compounds. Never passes something off as something else.
Personally they're exactly the type of vendor I want to do business with as they've proven themselves knowledgeable and trustworthy over a decent period of time.

#47 2021-06-22 22:00

NZLD

cardassian wrote:

Have dealt with this vendor many times in the past, with multiple products. Everything has always been as described.
Also I really appreciate that things are explained by NZLD in detail and honestly, especially with some of the more exotic compounds. Never passes something off as something else.
Personally they're exactly the type of vendor I want to do business with as they've proven themselves knowledgeable and trustworthy over a decent period of time.

Thanks bro, appreciate the support

#48 2021-06-23 11:20

LittleIndian

I have heard that he always gets there in fast times according to reviews and the product is as advertised.

If NZLD could of posted something in the forum to explain what had happened to his customers that would of been great and saved all the backlash that happened.

If you are able to answer your messages you would get A+ from most buyers, NZLD. It's important to them by the sounds.

We are happy you are safe, and I think most people understand the supply and demand aspect. It sucks for buyers but that is how economics  work.

Glad you are back and safe. All the best.

#49 2021-07-14 22:30

tinkywinky

Bought 5 times from him, 3 times before the break and 2 after, all times the same stuff and as advertised. If he's LE now he's doing a good job.

#50 2021-07-15 22:00

gingerbreadman

I've purchased from NZLDD recently and was pleased with the transaction. Wasn't a hell of a lot of coms but they must be busy! Personally I'd much prefer a good deal and a potent product than a chat, so i was happy wink

Board footer