#1 2021-06-17 17:20

kevin

where is everyone getting steroids from now? /steroid general/

i used to buy from kiwijuice, he was a dude who operated for 5 years, at first on reddit, then via email when reddit purged all the good subs, and if my memory serves me right he was selling to a guy who resold his product on here. but the last email i got from him was a year ago, from one of his associates saying he died of cardiac arrest? it didn't look like it was him just based on the writing. kiwijuice typed like he had a phd in english ...

and lets face it, anything that comes in a vial came from an ugl lab here that uses powders from china. forget about the labels. so who's making this crap now?

i'm kind of stumped because i don't know anyone irl who juices, and no way i'm spending thousands on equipment and powder again. i went down that route, and it's harder than it seems

anyway, where are the gymcels here sourcing their shit?

#2 2021-06-17 19:20

BnC

Re: where is everyone getting steroids from now? /steroid general/

I purchased from kiwijuice earlier this year. The test, mast, tren and asin always seemed legit but have my suspicions the sdrol and mtren was underdosed.

#3 2021-06-18 09:50

kevin

BnC wrote:

I purchased from kiwijuice earlier this year. The test, mast, tren and asin always seemed legit but have my suspicions the sdrol and mtren was underdosed.

really? would you be willing to do me a massive favor and give me his current email? his old safemail one isn't working, tbh

#4 2021-06-18 14:10

lburna

would also like to know of a good source

Board footer