#1 2021-09-01 00:00

Deezyboi

Where to buy Cart Batteries in NZ?

I'm hoping that this is the right place for this question, please call me out if not!

I'm very tempted to buy some DMT and/or THC carts but the main thing stopping me is that I have no idea how to get batteries for them in NZ. I've been told that they can screw into some standard vape mods but as far as I've been able to find, large vape mods would immediately burn them as the volts are way too high. I've spent hours trying to find NZ retailers that sell them but no one sells them.

There are many listed on Ebay but none of them ship to nz (I'm assuming for legal reasons). My only other option seems to be AliExpress but I really don't wanna risk burning out expensive carts because of some shitty $5 battery that took 2 months to ship to me.

I'm hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction, and once again i'm really sorry if this isn't the place to post this.

Thanks,
Deezy

#2 2021-09-01 01:00

Deezyboi

Re: Where to buy Cart Batteries in NZ?

Ayy thanks, mate, just checked out your listing and that's exactly what I need! Just gotta wait till I get payed this week and I'll definitely be ordering a cart from ya.

Board footer