#1 2021-08-29 06:40

chickentender

Tor Market Scamming

someone has gained access to my account. apparently i was leaving nasty feedback, calling people scammers ect that i had no knowledge about. i was left clueless. Then i checked to see if anyone had left feedback there and someone had!! that was with NZLDD who is a top notch bloke who i have never had a problem with! someones logged in on my account from elsewhere and I just got scammed out of $1800 that's fucked! they've left poor reviews on my behalf to NZLDD and requested a refund on a few orders which i placed, but i didn't realize this till the fucker who is on my account disrupted my orders and requested a refund on my account and sent his own btc address as the refund to scam me and take my money from escrow sad I've never left bad feedback on any vendor yet because none deserve that and they've all been awesome up till this point! so when i heard that i apparently did, i knew something was up. this is really shit. this is just a heads up to everyone i just want everyone to make sure their account are locked up and secure and i hope this doesn't happen to anyone else, cheers sad 

p.s if whoever done this is reading this, watch your back,and i hope to fuck karma comes to bite your sorry ass

#2 2021-09-01 22:20

chickentender

Re: Tor Market Scamming

wow and now to add to it all my account has been deleted ect? can't catch a break damn

#3 2021-09-01 22:20

nucken
Verified Vendor
Website

Sorry to hear that man, that's rough. Any ideas how or where someone got your account details?

#4 2021-09-01 23:00

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Most likely the account credentials were harvested at the end of April when Darknetlive, DarkFail got hacked. The scammers were earning millions as people kept paying for orders on fake markets. Then in the last month they figured out a new scam to ask vendors to decline orders for the refunds , using the stolen credentials to login to the market. http://nzdnmfcf2z5pd3vwfyfy3jhwoubv6qnu … hp?id=1709.

Buyer and hacker are both logged in; buyer makes an order; hacker notices new order and asks vendor to decline it; hacker hopes buyer doesn't notice and will probably change the password at this point to give time to receive the refund.

Buyers that have 2fa enabled are protected from this. Buyers that have changed their password since April will probably be protected as well. Buyers that always used a bookmarked URL would have been safe too.

Maybe vendors feel pressured to do what the hacker tells them for fear of bad feedback, even though there is no legit reason to immediately refund an order just paid for. Therefore market policy will have to enforce this so vendor not permitted to follow hackers instructions.

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2021-09-01 23:10)

Board footer