#1 2021-08-26 14:10

Sharpie

Weed brownie recipe

Does anyone have a good weed brownie recipe I could try out?
Cheers.

#2 2021-09-02 03:20

BigDogMan

Re: Weed brownie recipe

Just do a good normal brownie recipe that has coconut oil (or whatever you extracted it to). There's basically nothing unique about week brownies that needs a special recipe.

#3 2021-09-02 12:50

Xar777

yeap, it's all about the extract you make first, be that cannabutter / canna-oil. just google "how to make cannabutter" it's pretty easy, once you have the butter made you can use it for any kind of baking/cooking you want (you can even just eat it straight or put into caps). you can use cab/leaves but you need to use a lot though (multiple OZs), straight flower or good quality trim/sugar leaves is the best.

it's very important to correctly decarboxylate your flower first! this part is critical if you want a good strong extract. it's 100% worth buying an oven thermometer for this step as ovens can often be quite far off on what the temperature gauge says which can lead to over/under decarbing. personally, I find that 1 hour @ 115C with coarsely ground flower works well (would be keen to hear what settings others use!).

if you can't be asse'd with all that process, there are also gadgets which do the whole thing for you, the "The MagicalButter Machine" is a very popular one so I imagine it's pretty good (never used one myself).

nothing like a good edible buzz, it's well worth the effort to make, good luck! wink

#4 2021-09-03 18:00

asdadsasd

Wish someone was selling some trim/sugar leaves. Food grade so it can be cooked. I see cosmic have the magic butter machine

Last edited by asdadsasd (2021-09-03 21:40)

Board footer