#1 2021-09-05 00:50

m92fs
Banned

Vendor feedback too lenient?

I'll just start off this post with the disclaimer that I have never given a vendor a bad review as I have always had a satisfactory experience.

With that out of the way, I've been reading some feedback on some products I've been interested in and I have found that a lot of the time it go's way too soft on the product or vendor. This seems especially true with stimulants or any powdered substance. If we take cocaine for example, some customers will state in the feedback that the product was very weak and they paid $500 for something that would cost $50 anywhere else in the world and they still give a positive feedback, not even a neutral.

I'm not sure what I'm hoping to achieve with this post but its like Kiwis have some weird stockholm syndrome where they don't just put up with a shit product at extortionist prices but they actually feel thankful for it.

I don't know, but I feel like its contributing to the very high prices and lack of quality. I'm happy to hear anyone elses opinion on this.

Last edited by m92fs (2023-07-11 15:10)

#2 2021-09-05 13:00

mandogmaog

Re: Vendor feedback too lenient?

Yes! I am always doing this and yet it may be misleading future  buyers but I always send them a message  telling them how shite the stuff was   . We are so very limited here that both a fear of getting banned and kinda wanna salute the dude for importing the stuff we couldn't.
most vendors will ban you if you leave bad feedback.  Gandalf gear coke was the biggest waste of money I ever spent on coke and yet all his feedback was positive , like this stuff must of been 5% at the time .

#3 2021-09-05 13:20

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

having rating for product, rating for shipping, rating for vendor   , might help instead of a single rating

regarding being banned, having a new account for every order is not a problem but i suppose the vendor could blacklist your postal address

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2021-09-05 13:20)

#4 2021-09-05 21:30

m92fs
Banned

Yeah I get why you would be nervous about a blacklist. Maybe a vendor has one item that you frequently buy that is good but you try another product that was not up to scratch. I could see why you would avoid leaving a negative review to keep the relationship intact.

@TormarketSupport Would it be possible to make the reviews anonymous to avoid these types of situations? The review system is broken if mandogmaog is giving bunk coke a positive review.

#5 2021-09-05 22:40

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

m92fs wrote:

@TormarketSupport Would it be possible to make the reviews anonymous to avoid these types of situations? The review system is broken if mandogmaog is giving bunk coke a positive review.

With the information that needs to be displayed in a review - date, approximate price, product - the vendor will figure out who left it unless they get many identical orders on the same day. Although if an order review was broken down into parts - product review, vendor review, shipping review, they could be displayed without association , ie the vendor review part and shipping review part could exclude details that associate to a specific order.

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2021-09-05 22:50)

#6 2021-09-06 22:40

JoeBlogs

@TormarketSupport is a numbering system with the categories you mentioned a possible thing you could implement and or test?

Rather than the good, average, bad maybe have a numbering or a weighted system where the site calculates a score and outlines each of them when we post reviews.

However, I feel each category may need to be weighted differently. Example... Should shipping/decoy be weighted the same as product, especially where internal posting is not inspected.

However, coding could be a pain in the ass that may introduce bugs etc etc.

#7 2021-09-13 01:30

Drcannabinoid
Verified Vendor

If people are leaving good feed back on shit products they need a kick up the ass. All vendors should hold themselves to a high standard of professionalism and communication and have the correctly stated gear.

There is a reason we don't stock coke and several other Drugs because I cannot be 100% Sure it's going to be perfect, or any where near for that matter when your buying coke in this country your are setting yourself upto fail. There is a select few who get it right. And pay close attention to those vendors they take price in there work, cum market and Jim's buds for one. if the drugs are not what you paid for simply ask a refund or leave bad feedback. If they truely are a good vendor they will take pride in there work and look after there customers.

Nobody is perfect. But give them a chance to rectify it. If they are selling you bunk they know it's bunk. People are not born yesterday.
Coke in NZ has been cut so many times I could ice a children's fucking cake with it.

Call a spade a spade. Keep people safe, give an honest review I don't care if it's me or any other reputable vendor, get them to sort there shit out.. we have done over 1000 orders, sure made a mistake or two but certainly owned up to it and got it rectified and have them sorted well beyond what would be deemed necessary.

#8 2021-09-13 14:00

UlrikaMonkey

Couldnt have said it any better myself Dr.

What makes you point out Cum Market and Jims Buds in particular?

Also, are there any vendors that do sell significantly pure coke?

#9 2021-09-17 12:00

Gods

I got banned from a local vendor for giving honest feedback (gave nuetral but I said the truth, quality wasn't up to scratch) on a shit quality product I had to flush it was so bad, i didnt know what the hell was in it. My feedback wasnt even harsh just that the product was weak which it clearly was.

They instantly banned me, cant even send them a message now sad and this from a LONG TERM vendor with a great reputation who usually stocks excellent other product although a year or two ago i also received one bad batch of another product (poor quality but high priced) from the same vendor and when i asked them about it via PM they just said it was the end of a batch. No apology, no offers to make up for it on any future orders, even though the product description hadn't changed on TOR but the quality had markedly dropped.

Most vendors on Tor are excellent imo. It's disappointing to be banned from a vendor who sometimes has top quality product that's often not available from other vendors.

Board footer