#1 2021-09-22 12:10

bluepunisher151

Washing Mephedrone

hey guys, just got some mephedrone (4mmc) from nzldd
It absolutely stinks and has a dark yellow colour to it.

I have had two batches of meph in my life. One was crystal white with a slight smell that was absolutely amazing with little come down. The next was some piss yellow crystals that crushed into an off white powder. Stunk a little but not overly bad, kinda nasty comedown tho..

I'm wondering if anyone knows about washing 4mmc? would be keen to try and turn this into the first batch i had. I remember someone selling white meph as "Acetone washed meph" could i just do a regular acetone wash on it? does it need to be anhydrous acetone?

thanks smile

#2 2021-09-22 12:10

bluepunisher151

Re: Washing Mephedrone

also if anhydrous acetone is needed, where can one procure it here in nz.

chur

#3 2021-09-22 16:50

Speed_Freak
Verified Vendor

Re: Washing Mephedrone

bluepunisher151 wrote:

also if anhydrous acetone is needed, where can one procure it here in nz.

chur

You can dry acetone using anhydrous magnesium sulfate, that's just Epsom salts which are dried in the oven for an hour or so at 200-250c. Epsom salts will generally be colourless crystals, anhydrous magnesium sulfate will be an opaque white solid/powder.

This site shows the process - http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=9429

Standard acetone may work but probably will suck up some product if there is water present.

Just dump a spoon of MgSO4 in the acetone, stir it and see if the MgSO4 is clumping up or free flowing. If it's free flowing it's dried enough for your purposes. Just add a little more if it clumps up.

Board footer