#1 2021-10-20 17:10

tor_vendor_review

nzldd - disappeared - multiple orders undelivered

What's happened to this vendor? Multiple ppl have emailed us in regards to outstanding orders. This is unusual as they have been consistent and have always delivered, hopefully everything is OK.

[email protected]

#2 2021-10-21 11:30

Gucci Store
Verified Vendor

Re: nzldd - disappeared - multiple orders undelivered

"Vendor cannot receive orders. The market has revoked their sales ability temporarily. Products will not be visible."

"Admin notes: too many orders not yet shipped"

#3 2021-10-23 22:40

tinkywinky

Super wierd, I have ordered from him a couple times and always had it arrive and be as good as advertised. Maybe IRL stuff came up? Looks like a couple other Darknet uses had their stuff turn up in the last week, might just be taking longer than usual.

Last edited by tinkywinky (2021-10-23 22:50)

#4 2021-10-26 16:10

noname321

Dont no if youd seen the update from them

NZLDD

UPDATE (24/10/2021)

Hey guys though I would just update everyone here. I have recieved many messages through tor and [SCAM word detected here] the last week but this is easier for everyone.
- Not selling ICE. We can not continue the ICE sales for now. Our account was suspended due to the guys who pack and ship our ice going MIA. (they are back now, but due to the inconsistency of them and taking over a week to get back to orders we really don't want to work any more with that product) All other products are handled personally by myself / team so there is never a problem. I wanted to give the system a go but it is too hard to find reliable workers and holding that product is something im not interested in.
I apologize to the 5 people that ordered the Ice and were waiting, obviously we only do escrow orders and everyone has got there funds back.

Board footer