#1 2021-10-20 13:10

Barrio

Anyone had a delivery from NZLDD recently?

Their feedback shows new entries over past few days but sales revoked, has anyone had a delivery from them this week so far?

Pretty unlikely for it to be an exit scam since they use escrow, looks bad though.

#2 2021-10-21 23:10

cardassian

Re: Anyone had a delivery from NZLDD recently?

Yep, got one today. Was posted on Monday and arrived today.

I would think something in real life has happened and that they will be back once it is sorted.
However, that's just a guess based on my past dealings with them.

#3 2021-10-22 08:20

Barrio

Good to know thx, hope they all good

#4 2021-10-22 13:40

Barrio

Just saying my friend let me know my order arrived today as well, and looking at the feedback on NZLDD it looks like they've been shipping and getting deliveries through during the week- so I agree with cardassian that this is likely to be a blip.

#5 2021-10-23 22:30

tinkywinky

Yeah, have ordered off NZLDD and its never taken more than a week, and its been off a couple different accounts and addresses so not like it's favoritsm.

#6 2021-10-26 16:20

noname321

Dont no if youd seen the update from them

NZLDD

UPDATE (24/10/2021)

Hey guys though I would just update everyone here. I have recieved many messages through tor and [SCAM word detected here] the last week but this is easier for everyone.
- Not selling ICE. We can not continue the ICE sales for now. Our account was suspended due to the guys who pack and ship our ice going MIA. (they are back now, but due to the inconsistency of them and taking over a week to get back to orders we really don't want to work any more with that product) All other products are handled personally by myself / team so there is never a problem. I wanted to give the system a go but it is too hard to find reliable workers and holding that product is something im not interested in.
I apologize to the 5 people that ordered the Ice and were waiting, obviously we only do escrow orders and everyone has got there funds back.

Board footer