#1 2019-05-28 09:40

Steven

Tor Market weed section too flooded

Tor Market is looking fucked right now. I told some people online it was a good place to buy weed but they got scared off because it's full of listings from foreign countries and just seems shady, the weed section is full of people shipping weed to NZ from UK but you have to open each listing and study it to figure out wtf is going on. Shit is dangerous, people could easily order weed internationally by mistake.

Yeah you're right hippo, I edited it to be less cussing out. But the admin has to remove international vendors or make the site much clearer to use ASAP. This is a good time to grow the market but you can't do that if people are ordering their drugs and only then discovering they are international shipping. Admin might not realize how most people are high when using the site and might be not good with web navigating anyway, these people will get scared or fucked over and not come back to the site since it is confusing.

Last edited by Steven (2019-05-28 10:10)

#2 2019-05-28 10:00

hippo

Re: Tor Market weed section too flooded

Although I don't agree with how you approaced the situation I beleive this is a problem that needs to be addressed.

I also agree that these "scammers" and overseas sellers shouldn't be allowed to sell (entirely my personal opinion and each person has their own ideas) but you have to remember a few things:

- Tor Market is still a farily new site (as well as this one) and is far from perfect, being patient and calm is a much better way to handle problems for everyone.
- The site not only has to plan for the near future, but the long term plan and this is very hard to do.

Perhaps a suggestions subforum could be created as a good way for NZ Darknet Market and Tor Market to develop with more unique ideas. OP although I get where you're coming from you have failed to note that this site is probably the first of its kind (NZ based) and we should expect errors and mistakes but be willing to accept them and help where we're able to.

Thanks,
hippo.

#3 2019-05-28 13:30

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

My plan is for the search box to show at the top of every product list page. A text search that looks at product name, product description, vendor name. There would also be a dropdown for "Ships from". Ideally it would be a multiselect but that might be too ugly without javascript.

Also more product categories could be created for vape, hash etc.

#4 2019-05-28 18:40

mushieboy

i wonder whether including the ships form/to info at the top of each listing instead of down the bottom would reduce the risk of people accidentally ordering from overseas, im only interested in domestic personally

#5 2019-05-28 19:40

NZanabolics
Banned

Why not have the pricing in the currency from where the vendor is shipping from. That would be easy. If someone wants to order from an international vendor then they can easily convert it themselves.

#6 2019-05-28 20:50

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

NZanabolics wrote:

Why not have the pricing in the currency from where the vendor is shipping from. That would be easy. If someone wants to order from an international vendor then they can easily convert it themselves.

If you want to see what currency the vendor prefers, view the products while logged out. But the currency the vendor uses isn't reliable at describing where they ship from.

#7 2019-05-28 21:00

Ruakaka

Why have non-domestic drug vendors who import to nz at all?

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

#8 2019-05-29 07:40

FakeIDSNZ
Banned

Ive started listing all my orders specifically stating NZ - NZ domestic delivery

#9 2019-05-30 02:00

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Billabongs products have been removed because Ship From was inaccurate and they were asking people to FE.

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2019-05-30 02:00)

Board footer