#1 2021-12-18 12:20

axlexd

Pause new vendor's?

So untill the Empire issue is solved, should the admins put a ban on new vendors without being reputable on another market? or something along these lines, i feel if Empire returns on another alias itll be as soon as possible

#2 2021-12-18 13:00

KQ

Re: Pause new vendor's?

had this be put in place i would never have had the chance to vend here, nor will many others after me.

there is not really any other markets for new vendors to get as good exposure as here. new vendors have escrow and no-escrow looks like it will be very limited / impossible to get in the future.

unfortunately there are scum in this industry and time and time again DNMs have shown us exit-scams from vendors and rug pulls from markets are common.

all the signs were there, empire returning after vacation with multiple products they have never sold before, all the goodies under the sun at better prices than anyone else, with no escrow.

#3 2021-12-19 01:10

thisperson

Agree with KQ, new vendors are awesome and needed on any market. They will start with escrow which is fine. You will always get exit scams just need to keep an eye on the signs.

#4 2021-12-19 17:10

HomeGrownBudz
Banned

Or you know, never buy from no-escrow. 

Heck I think escrow should be mandatory all the time for everyone.

Board footer