#1 2021-12-19 05:00

lowermesoftly

Domestic PO box

I know a PO box screws up plausible deniability, but for domestic orders would this be an issue? Gonna be staying somewhere with other people and cant ship there

#2 2021-12-21 05:20

lowermesoftly

Re: Domestic PO box

FarmerJohn wrote:

Might be better off with a Parcel Locker, though last time I checked they were only available in Auckland now. For some reason some vendors won't ship to PO boxes. I actually have no idea what the reasoning is behind that, it's not like it costs extra or anything. In any case I've shipped heaps of shit to PO Boxes with no issues so go for it. Costs more than you think it will though, another reason a locker might be a better idea if you're in Auckland, much cheaper.

Not in Auckland but thanks for the tip, geuss I'll just do it and hope they accept

#3 2021-12-21 15:00

icy

Re: Domestic PO box

lowermesoftly wrote:

I know a PO box screws up plausible deniability, but for domestic orders would this be an issue? Gonna be staying somewhere with other people and cant ship there

It honestly should be fine, because an extremely small amount of domestic orders get caught. You'll have to trust that the vendor vacuum seals etc

What would probably be a better idea though is just ordering to a friend with a normal letterbox.. pay him $10 or split some of the product with him lol

Board footer