#1 2022-01-13 23:10

coolman

AotearoaBUDS selling random seeds? (possible scam)

Brought a large amount of seeds off this Vendor about 3 months ago ($500+), claimed they were Durban Posion Autoflowers. Put them in the ground almost straight away (outdoors), plants are still growing in Vege with no signs of sex, let alone beginning of flowers except for a few Pre-flowers on 2 of them. So very obviously not autoflowers considering they were supposed to go from seed to harvest in 10 weeks regardless of light cycle.

Not only that but they're clearly a random mix of varieties, some have indica leaves some have sativa leaves, some are tall, some are short etc. I understand how different phenotypes work, this is not that. Im currently in contact with the vendor to resolve this issue and I understand mistakes happen (though not too sure exactly how this couldve happened tbh). But I've decided to put up this post just to give people a heads up about buying seeds off this vendor and too see if anyone else has a had a similar issue.

If this was a genuine mistake and the vendor makes efforts to make ammends with me I will delete this post Obviously, but until then I'd recommend others to atleast be skeptical purchasing seeds off of this vendor or finalizing early as he may simply be stalling for time to try and scam more unfortunate buyers, as many vendors have done in the past.

#2 2022-01-14 18:50

coolman

Re: AotearoaBUDS selling random seeds? (possible scam)

Just pulled out my first MALE plant today, my messages to the vendor have been left on seen. this vendor is a confirmed selective scam artist DO NOT BUY, if you've already brought seeds off of him be warned you may very well not have the strains you thought you did.

#3 2022-02-01 12:30

TheKingpin

Anyone else have opinions about AoeraroaBuds seeds?

#4 2022-02-03 09:10

WhitePanda
Verified Vendor

I personally wouldn't buy seeds off tormarket unless the seeds were sealed in the original Breeders packaging.
Selling crappy bag seeds claiming to be high quality genetics is most probably the most common and easiest scam to get away with.

I'm not a robot

#5 2022-03-17 14:00

FlakeNZ

AotearoaBUDS sold me some terrible speed that had no stimulating effect or smell. It was probably ground up Panadol or some shit. He's clearly a selective scammer that shouldn't be trusted. People like this need to be removed from Tor Market

#6 2022-03-27 23:00

Rishol

Yep me too, pulled 4 Males and the remaining females are not autos. cunt

Board footer