#1 2022-02-02 12:00

martinagrice

Poor Quality Meth - What to do?

Edited 11/02 - Vendor has offered a 50% refund which is fair I believe. He still contends the product is high quality but I'm happy with the result and am glad I didn't name the vendor below. Hopefully just a one off problem.

I thought I'd give a relatively new vendor on TM a try and purchased 2g meth. The vendor has a few highly positive reviews of their gear so not a big gamble I thought especially when offering same day shipping.

I placed my order early Wednesday however it wasn't marked as shipped that day so I requested a Saturday ticket and was told it should arrive Saturday or Monday. It was not marked as shipped until Thursday afternoon (tracking shows it was only first scanned Friday afternoon) and it finally arrived on Tuesday without a Saturday ticket.

The gear was well packaged and that's the only positive I have to say. There are a few small crystals with the rest made up of powder/sugar grain size lumps but after sampling twice myself and once for my partner we both agree it's total rubbish.

I've messaged the vendor who assures me they have had no complaints so what do I do?

I usually finalise as soon as I sight the product but was suspicious as soon as I saw this gear and have extended my auto finalise for a bit of time. I've placed 90+ orders on TM over the years and while I've had bunk gear a couple of time before that's been from existing vendors who "know" me and they've sorted it out but how does this vendor know I'm not trying to scam them if I ask for a refund? I'd happily return the gear if that was a feasible option.

What would you do? Is the refund feature for situations like this?

Last edited by martinagrice (2022-02-11 12:30)

#2 2022-02-03 00:00

cte

Re: Poor Quality Meth - What to do?

Pretty sure same person did to me, not sure about refunds.
Selective scamming is pretty common with meth and most leave no feedback rather than negative.

It's really up to you - but is 2g worth potentially pissing off a well connected tweaker when the vendor has details about you (even if fake) that give them an advantage while you have no idea who they are?

I would try once more politely with vendor to resolve then let it go and not re-order/neutral feedback. Life is too short.

But if you're not worried about who you're calling out and any potential consensuses name & shape as it's shit and will save him doing the same to others.

#3 2022-02-03 10:20

martinagrice

Thanks for your input cte.

Your point about them having my name and address details (which were thankfully both fake enough to make it difficult to link back) honestly hadn't occurred to me but it's well worth considering even if all vendors "say" they destroy those details who really knows?

That's one of the problems with a feedback system I guess that can be tied by the vendor to a buyer, especially if you've discussed issues with the vendor first.

I've asked the vendor what they can do yesterday but they haven't logged in since so will give them a bit more time before deciding.

#4 2022-02-08 18:40

walt1

I've made over 100 meth orders on markets and thankfully this has only happened to me 2 or 3 times. Annoying thing about meth is they can send something that looks like meth, melts like meth but clearly isn't meth once you ingest it. I assume that vendors that want to rip you off rely on people finalizing after seeing the product or customers that are less experienced that assume it is what they say it is.

Up 4 days, down 4 dollars.

#5 2022-02-08 19:30

UlrikaMonkey

why is meth so popular on Tor Market these days anyway, maybe the universe is trying to tell you somethin

#6 2022-02-10 19:20

MrSanders

Leave a truthful review about the quality, don't do what other people do and just leave no feedback out of fear it'll ruin their reputation on here or have the vendor show up. Personally i'd love for any of the vendors who have fucked me over in the past to pay me a visit because I'd happily smash their head in with a hammer for ripping me off.

Board footer