#1 2022-02-21 16:00

JOSHIE

Warning!!! Boonshankar is a SCAMMER!!!!

Warning!!! Boonshankar is a SCAMMER!!!!

He own's DarkFox Market.
Where is everyone's funds from your Market DarkFox me & a friend have $600 stuck in Escrow + the other 1000+ buyers who still have there funds in Escrow with NO support what so ever.

ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS DO YOUR JOB OR JUST EXIT SCAM ALREADY

#2 2022-02-24 00:40

LikesBreads

Re: Warning!!! Boonshankar is a SCAMMER!!!!

What evidence do you have that boomshankar "owns" DarkFox market? It appears he has a few listings on that market, as he does on many markets (as do virtually all vendors these days).

You have money in escrow (from a purchase you made from Boomshankar I'm assuming) and it's still in escrow, and your package hasn't arrived I'm assuming. So your money isn't lost, you haven't been ripped off, and I know for a fact, Boomshankar will refund any customers who haven't received their package after 2 months, with 50% refund or reship.

You should calm down, be reasonable and contact the vendor, and if he refuses to meet his listing terms, then seek resolution via the dispute process.

Coming into the forum of a completely different market, with unsubstantiated claims about a vendor, who "owns" some other market, and screaming that he's a scammer because your package is late and you haven't got your refund yet, especially about a vendor who has by in large, got an immaculate history of fulfulled sales on this market, actually just makes you look like a bit of an idiot, and will gain you nothing but the mild annoyance of the people here.

Board footer